The ZM-S22G Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type is a mobile suit from the Victory Gundam Mobile Suit Variations series.
Technology and Combat Characteristics
A custom Rig Shokew used by the elite Yellow Jackets for ground combat. Except for its color scheme and the use of beam rotor as its standard equipment, the suit is the same as the original Rig Shokew. The Yellow Jackets teams using this machine is nicknamed the 'Green Hopper Corps', as the suit's green color scheme and how the suits tend to attacks in groups remind people of a horde of grasshoppers.
- Beam Rotor
- Mounted on the left forearm, the beam rotor is a new technology developed by BESPA based on the beam shield. It emits several beam blades in the form of rotors that are then spun at high speed. This then generates a lifting phenomena similar to that created by Minovsky craft system, that when combined with the mobile suit's thrusters allows for improved flight. When the rotors are spinning they can be used to defend the mobile suit in a fashion similar to beam shield, or as a melee weapon to cut into the enemy.
- Beam String Emitter
- The feet and antenna of the suit each mount a Beam String Emitter. The Beam Strings released are actually luminated electromagnetic wires, that can be used to restrain an enemy unit, or protect the MS from missiles. It can even cut through the enemies armor, though the effectiveness of this application is limited by the relatively short reach of the Beam Strings.
- Beam Rifle
- A standard hand carried ranged beam weapon is the beam rifle. Capable of firing concentrated mega particles, attacks from a beam rifle can damage any armor not specially treated to resist it.
- Beam Saber
- A standard close combat weapon of a MS. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It can cut through any metal not treated with anti-beam coating. The Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type has a pair of Beam Sabers stored in a storage rack.
- Beam Fan
- Besides the beam sabers, the Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type is also equipped with a pair of beam fans. These are basically beam sabers with a shorter, far wider blade resembling a fan. They are used as a weapon, a shield, and a signalling tool.
- Hand Beam Gun
- Besides the beam rifle, the Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type can also carry two hand beam guns. Despite their small size, the guns are powerful enough to destroy an enemy unit with one shot. Mounted on the hardpoints when not in use.
Special Equipment & Features
|League Militaire/Earth Federation|
LM111E02 Gun-EZ Early Production Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Improved Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Land Use Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Prototype
RGM-119 Jamesgun Early Production Type | RGM-119D Jamesgun Desert Type
RGM-122 Javelin Early Type | RGM-122 Javelin Mega Spear Loading Type | RGM-122 Javelin Prototype | RGM-122C Javelin Cannon
ZM-S06S Zoloat Early Production Type | ZM-S06G Zollidia Kai | ZM-S06GD Zollidia Desert | ZMT-S06G Zolorotor
ZM-S08G Zolo First Mass Production Test Type
ZM-S09GE Tomliat Reconnaissance Type
ZM-S19S Shy-Tarn Local Guard Division Type
|Rig Shokew's variation|
ZM-S22G Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type