mobile suit featured in the Victory Gundam Mobile Suit Variations series.The ZM-S06G Zollidia Kai is a
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Zollidia Kai is a variant of the ZM-S06G Zollidia equipped with beam string emitter and Gatling gun on its back.
- Vulcan Gun
- A multi-barrel machine gun mounted on each side of Zollidia Kai's torso. The weapon has a relatively small caliber, making it unsuitable for use against mobile suits. It is better used against lightly armored targets such as aircraft, transport truck, or soldiers.
- Beam Saber
- Standard melee combat weapon that uses high energy plasma contained by an I-field to form a blade. A pair are stored in the top of the torso, it is hand-carried when in use
- Beam Shield
- By generating a plane of energy similar to the blade of a beam saber, the beam shield can block both beam and projectile weapons. This plane is divided into multiple sections, which can be turned on or off as needed to conserve energy. Individual sections are also automatically deactivated whenever they're in danger of coming into contact with the mobile suit itself. A beam shield is mounted on the left forearm.
- Gatling Gun
- Mounted on the right side of the backpack, the 8-barrel Gatling gun can be slung under the right arm.
- 5-tube Beam String Emitter
- Mounted on the left side of the backpack via a movable arm unit, the emitter shoots out 5 beam strings, which are actually luminated electromagnetic wires. It is used primarily for distracting and grappling targets, but can also cut through armors.
|League Militaire/Earth Federation|
LM111E02 Gun-EZ Early Production Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Improved Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Land Use Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Prototype
RGM-119 Jamesgun Early Production Type | RGM-119D Jamesgun Desert Type
RGM-122 Javelin Early Type | RGM-122 Javelin Mega Spear Loading Type | RGM-122 Javelin Prototype | RGM-122C Javelin Cannon
ZM-S06S Zoloat Early Production Type | ZM-S06G Zollidia Kai | ZM-S06GD Zollidia Desert | ZMT-S06G Zolorotor
ZM-S08G Zolo First Mass Production Test Type
ZM-S09GE Tomliat Reconnaissance Type
ZM-S19S Shy-Tarn Local Guard Division Type
|Rig Shokew's variation|
ZM-S22G Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.