Technology & Combat Characteristics
Based on the Strike Freedom Gundam, it is a powerful Gunpla customized through the use of a modified Noir Striker from Strike Noir Gundam. With a huge Beam Sickle, and expandable Striker Scythes built into its backpack, it has a strong focus on sickle-shaped armament.
- Beam Sickle
- A large scythe-shaped melee armament. Magee's maneuvering techniques allow him to throw the armament like a boomerang, and the wide range of attacks have reached a level where it exceeds the category of a close range weapon. The original intended usage of large scythes is to cut grass, and Magee uses the armament to mow the lawn near his Force Nest.
- Striker Scythe
- Beam Shield
- "Calidus" Multi-phase Beam Cannon
- "Xiphias 3" Railgun
- Twin Linear Gun
- Love Attack
Notes & Trivia
- Despite being based on the Strike Freedom and Strike Noir, the Love Phantom takes a lot of inspiration from the Deathscythe Hell, with its Beam Sickle, leg armor, and V-fin all resembling the Katoki version.
- In the final episode of Build Divers, it is seen that Magee's bar is filled with Gunpla, with a 1/144 scale model of the original (anime) Deathscythe Hell given a place of particular significance, suggesting that Magee holds particular affection for that mobile suit and its derivatives.
- Before its reveal, Magee's Diver information listed its scale, name and model number as "Secret".
- After initiating its Love Attack, Gundam Love Phantom can be seen performing a similar gesture to Kamen Rider Build.