Design & Development
The MS-11 Act Zaku is a high-performance, close combat MS designed to succeed the MS-06 Zaku II and developed as part of the "Pezun Plan" near the end of the One Year War . Headquartered in Side 3 and with an arsenal built in the small asteroid Pezun, the "Pezun Plan" is a top-secret weapons development plan drew up by the upper-level of Zeon's military to create next generation mobile suits to help break the war's deadlock.
The Act Zaku used by Kycilia's Forces has a unique head crest, and was equipped with joint drive system that used the same field motor as Earth Federation Forces mobile suits.. Sections of the suit used Zaku II's equipment, such as the backpack which was caused by delays in the development of new thrusters and fusion reactor. It also used some of the Zaku II's weaponry and was likely a test type. Later given the model number "YMS-11", its original model number remains unknown.
- Quadruple-Barrel Machine Gun
- A new four-barrel machine gun under development for the Act Zaku under the Pezun Plan .
- Shoulder Shield
- A shield mounted on the right shoulder.
- Large Heat Hawk
- Specially made for the Act Zaku, it has an enlarged generator for heating the blade to ultra-high temperature. The suit can be armed with a pair of large heat hawks, one stored on each side skirt armor.
- Heat Hawk
- The same weapon as used by the Zaku II, it has an extendable handle. Can be stored on the side skirt armor.
- ↑ Official MSD（Mobile Suit Discovery）Website Plamodel Page
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 1/144 HG Origin YMS-11 Act Zaku [Kycilia's Forces] model kit instruction manual
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Official MSD（Mobile Suit Discovery）Website Mechanical Page