Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Perfect Pack was built by the Megafauna's mechanic genius Happa inside the Crescent Ship on its way home to the Earth Sphere from Venus Globe. Borrowing the capability of the accompanying Venus Globe engineers and making use of newly obtained material, officially it was made in Venus Globe. It possess the ability of every backpack equipped by the G-Self thus far, and is the only backpack created exclusively for the G-Self.
- Head Vulcan
- Beam Saber
- Beam Rifle~Towasanga
- The beam rifle that was in G-Self's possession when it fell from space. Its convergence and destructive power are greater than the Amerian ones.
- Photon Armor Shield
- Nicknamed the Copy and Paste Shield, it was built by applying the technology of the Reflector Pack. Not only can it nullify beam attacks but also absorb and convert energy to itself. Trying to use the Photon Energy emitted from the multi-layered shield during the atmospheric reentry as a cushion in response to the adiabatic compression was Bellri's quick wit.
- Traffic Fin
- Independent moving parts that are attached to the left and right of the Perfect Pack. They can serve as guided missiles and house the Tractor Beam's emission port.
- Tractor Beam
- A beam for restricting an enemy's movement by interfering with its control system. Uses the Tricky Pack's technology.
- Photon Torpedo
- Anti-matter trapped in crystal form generated by the Perfect Pack's base. The object hit is shaven off by means of low-temperature pair annihilation.
- Omnidirectional Laser
- A weapon that releases the astounding energy from the Photon Batteries all over G-Self's body as omnidirectional lasers.
Special Equipment & Features
- Core Block System
- Photon Armor
- Photon Searcher
- Sensor particles are released from the Perfect Pack's base to act in Photon Energy sensing. The particles look like black smoke to the pilot but on the outside they are invisible.
- ↑ High Grade 1/144 YG-111 Gundam G-Self model kit manual