Technology & Combat Characteristics
The G-Exes is a custom mobile suit which Woolf Enneacle commissioned from the Madorna Workshop to replace his RGE-B790CW Genoace Custom. It is developed from the CMS-B/67 Shaldoll's frame and also take references from AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal's data, which Woolf had provided without permission from the Diva.
Alongside the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal, the G-Exes is the second mobile suit to destroy a Vagan MS and its armor can withstand a Gafran's beam vulcan attack with no apparent damage. While inspecting the suit's blueprint, Flit Asuno noted that the G-Exes' joints mechanism and flexibility are inferior to Gundam AGE-1's.The G-Exes' design focuses on mobility and agility, and for this reason, it is fitted with improved boosters. Its weaponry include Beam Rifle, two Beam Sabers, two Missile Pods and a shield.
- Beam Rifle
- The basic long ranged armament of the G-Exes. The beam rifle was developed using Gundam AGE-1's data and hence has comparable firepower to the AGE-1's DODS Rifle. Like the DODS Rifle, it also produces a spiral spinning effect of the beam as it fires and can do significant damage to Vagan's MS. The rifle can be stored on the rear skirt armor.
- Beam Vulcan
- Mounted in its head, the two beam vulcan guns are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Missile Pod
- A missile pod containing two missiles are mounted in each side skirt armor. The missiles have enough firepower to destroy an enemy unit in one shot.
- The G-Exes's defensive armament. A elongated shield that covers most of the G-Exes.
- Beam Sabers
- Stored in the backpack, the two beam sabers have high output and can destroy Gafrans and Baqtos in one strike. One can be used as a reserve weapon, or both can be used simultaneously in a twin sword fashion. Woolf nicknamed the attack using both sabers as "Wolf Fangs".
Note: For the G-Exes's history, please go to Woolf Enneacle's page.
- The "G" designation for Woolf's machines is an acronym for "Gundam", due to being based upon the AGE-1 Gundam.
- A young Asemu Asuno can be seen with what appears to be a Gunpla form of the G-Exes in the Arc 2 outro.
- The Missile Pods are never seen being used in the anime series.
- ↑ Construction of the G-Exes was privately funded by Woolf's earnings from his time as a racer. p.163, Gundam Age novelization.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "G-Exes" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE model, No.09, Bandai, (2011)
- ↑ Secret Mobile Suit