Technology & Combat Characteristics
The WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer is a custom general-purpose mobile suit piloted by Woolf Enneacle in 141 A.G. when the Vagan began their second wave of attacks. Like G-Exes, the G-Bouncer excelled in both mobility and agility, and has a pair of back-mounted binders containing retractable vernier thrusters.
The G-Bouncer itself is a modified version of a mobile suit model that lost the competition for mass production with the RGE-G1100 Adele. It uses a basic frame referenced from the structure of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal, but it omits the wear system and instead has a permanent speed focused configuration based on the AGE-1S Gundam AGE-1 Spallow.
The G-Bouncer is armed with a DODS Rifle, a pair of Beam Sabers, and a Shield with a removable Shiguru Blade. The letter G in its name is attached by Woolf himself, and this makes it easy for it to be mistaken as a machine from the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes lineage when it's actually a different machine.
- DODS Rifle
- A specialized DODS Rifle for G-Bouncer, it is the suit's primary ranged combat armaments and can be stored on rear waist when not in use.
- Beam Saber
- The G-Bouncer's close combat armament, two are stored in the side skirt armor and they emit a beam blade during use.
- A custom defensive armament used by the G-Bouncer, it can withstand both physical and beam attacks, and has a Shiguru Blade for close combat.
- Shiguru Blade
- A short blade attached on the lower edge of G-Bouncer's Shield. It can be detached and wielded by hand.
For more information on the G-Bouncer's history, please go to Woolf Enneacle's page.
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Novel 3
- HG 1/144 WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer manual