Technology & Combat Characteristics
As the Maganac Corps of the Middle East region waged a war of resistance against the encroaching military control of OZ and the United Earth Sphere Alliance, many Maganac Corps members and squad leaders customized their Maganac mobile suits. One such customized model was operated by Auda, a squad leader whose Maganac was easily distinguished by its large left claw arm, which was armored with gundanium alloy and highly effective in swatting and tearing apart enemy mobile suits.
- Vulcan Gun
- Appearing only in the EW version, these head-mounted shell firing weapons have a high rate of fire, but little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits. However, they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors, and are ideal for shooting down small, lightly armored targets such as missiles or attack vehicles.
- Equipped on the left arm and made of gundanium alloy, this claw serves to increase the suit's close combat capabilities.
- Heat Tomahawk
- A melee weapon for severing enemies, it has a large blade that emits high heat. It can be thrown and is equipped by many of the Maganac Corps units.
- Beam Rifle
- sensor is attached to the barrel and an energy pack is attached to the bottom. They excel in rapid firing and were used in mid-range firefights. One energy pack provided energy for approximately 20 shots.
- Defensive equipment large enough to cover the entire body, it is equipped on the right arm via an attachment. Reactive armor can also be applied to its surface.
- Large Rifle
Special Equipment & Features
- Anti-Beam Coating Cloak
- A cloth cloak treated with an anti-beam coating to protect the mobile suit from beam shots. It could completely cover the mobile suit with its size, with the exception of the head, providing full body protection. It is only used by the EW version.