Technology & Combat Characteristics
Parviz's SD Gunpla uses the Gundam Astraea Type-F as its base and has a Gundlander series motif. It has three different transformation modes that can perform a wide variety of attacks: a unique warrior type Valkylander Mode equipped with Gun Horns on various body parts, a dragon type Gundragon Mode (
The Gundragon mode was originally supposed to be the Gunpla's strongest mode, but it was utilized as a dinosaur without flying capability due to Parviz's emotional damage. However, it was able to unleash its true powers after Parviz overcome his hardship. Additionally, it was officially named Scarlet Gundragon (スカーレットガンドラゴン?) by Parviz. The Gunpla also has the potential to add new optional units, and an example of such options resulted in the Avalanche Valkylander form. The evolution of Parviz and Valkylander shows no signs of stopping.
- GN Gunsword
- A standard melee weapon which resembles a treasure sword. It becomes the tip of the tail and functions as a tail blade when in Gundragon Mode.
- GN Gunshield
- A treasure shield that can store the GN Gunsword. The strength of the combined Gundragon's face parts gives it a solid structure fit for a legendary beast.
- GN Launcher Device
- A portable firearm, it fires a think wide-spreading beam.
- GN Flare Device
- Another portable firearm, it emits a narrowly focused beam.
- GN Mega Flare Device
- A large gun formed by combining the GN Flare Device and GN Launcher Device. With additional energy supplied from the "Dagon's Jaw" chest energy intakes as well as the hair-like "Cooling Cord" cooling system operating at its maximum limit, the gun can fire a powerful blast.
- Avalanche Rex Buster
- A powerful triple barrelled beam cannon utilized by the Avalanche Valkylander.
Special Equipment & Features
- Swan Wings
- The Gundragon and Dragon Fusion Modes are equipped with beautiful, solid, and sharp swan wings similar to the Valkyries of Norse Mythology.
- In Gundragon Mode, the Gunpla can shoot fireballs out of its mouth. Known as "Meteor Breath", this attack was enhanced and turned into the "Mega Flare Burst" after Parviz overcome his hardship.
Notes & Trivia
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 SDBD:R 1/144 Valkylander model kit manual
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 11, Last Mission
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 12, The Shuddering World
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 1, Wandering Core Gundam
|Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Original Gunpla|
Core Gundam II | HER-SELF Mobile Doll May | PFF-X7 Core Gundam | PFF-X7/E3 Earthree Gundam | PFF-X7/J5 Jupitive Gundam | PFF-X7/M1 Mercuone Gundam | PFF-X7/M4 Marsfour Gundam | PFF-X7/V2 Veetwo Gundam | Justi'gguy | Uraven Gundam | Valkylander | Wodom Pod | ZGMF-X19AK Gundam Justice Knight
DT-6800EL Eldora Daughtress | Eldora Air Brute | Eldora Army | Eldora Bull Brute | Eldora Hover Brute | Eldora Sea Brute | JDG-009X-ELB Eldora Brute | MSF-007SS Gundam Seltsam
MSF-007TE Gundam Tertium | RX-93N04 ν-Zeon Gundam