Technology & Combat Characteristics
Parviz's SD Gunpla uses the Gundam Astraea Type-F as its base and has a Gundlander series motif. It is implied that Valkylander uses the chest-mounted Dagon's Jaw as its engine unit instead of a solar reactor like its base unit. It has three different transformation modes that can perform a wide variety of attacks: a unique warrior type Valkylander Mode equipped with Gun Horns on various body parts, a dragon type Gundragon Mode (
The Gundragon mode was originally supposed to be the Gunpla's strongest mode, but it was utilized as a dinosaur without flying capability due to Parviz's emotional damage. However, it was able to unleash its true powers after Parviz overcome his hardship. Additionally, it was officially named Scarlet Gundragon (スカーレットガンドラゴン?) by Parviz. The Gunpla also has the potential to add new optional units, and an example of such options resulted in the Avalanche Valkylander form. The evolution of Parviz and Valkylander shows no signs of stopping.
- GN Gunsword
- A standard melee weapon which resembles a treasure sword. It becomes the tip of the tail and functions as a tail blade when in Gundragon Mode.
- GN Gunshield
- A treasure shield that can store the GN Gunsword. The strength of the combined Gundragon's face parts gives it a solid structure fit for a legendary beast.
- GN Launcher Device
- A portable firearm, it fires a think wide-spreading beam.
- GN Flare Device
- Another portable firearm, it emits a narrowly focused beam.
- GN Mega Flare Device
- A large gun formed by combining the GN Flare Device and GN Launcher Device. With additional energy supplied from the "Dagon's Jaw" chest energy intakes as well as the hair-like "Cooling Cord" cooling system operating at its maximum limit, the gun can fire a powerful blast.
- Avalanche Rex Buster
- A powerful triple barrelled beam cannon used by the Valkylander. It is formed from a combination of parts that were used in changing the Valkylander into the Avalanche Valkylander.
Special Equipment & Features
- Swan Wings
- The Gundragon and Dragon Fusion Modes are equipped with beautiful, solid, and sharp swan wings similar to the Valkyries of Norse Mythology.
- A unique version of the Trans-Am System utilized by the Valkylander. When the system is activated, the entire Gunpla turns red, its eyes glows in an Innovator-like manner and the gold parts on the chest move back a little. Presumably, the system operates like the original Trans-Am, briefly improving the equipped unit's specifications more than three-fold. Similar to the original Trans-Am, the Gundrans-Am causes the Valkylander to run out of energy after reaching its operating limit, leaving the Gunpla vulnerable. It is implied that Gundrans-Am is a portmateau of Gundlander and Trans-Am.
- In Gundragon Mode, the Gunpla can shoot fireballs out of its mouth. Known as "Meteor Breath", this attack was enhanced and turned into the "Mega Flare Burst" after Parviz overcome his hardship.
Notes & Trivia
- SDBD:R 1/144 Valkylander model kit manual
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 24, Build Divers
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 11, Last Mission
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 12, The Shuddering World
- SDBD:R Avalanche Rex Buster
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 22, Seltsam's Deadline
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Episode 1, Wandering Core Gundam