FANDOM

7,460 Pages

  • There's something I don't understand. I was streaming a Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 video and it's Uso's story, and he's looking for Katejina.

    Do you know why? I mean Katejina said she hated Uso makeing him go through hell with Domon, Heero Master Asia Kyoji and so on.

    correct me if I'm the one who's wrong but is Uso having a crush on Katejina?

      Loading editor
    • Likely.

      But Katejina seem to aware that's it's silly kid's fantasy and doesn't take it serious.

        Loading editor
    • Okay well that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • I've watched Victory Gundam multiple times.  Uso definitely has a crush on Katejina, possibly more than that in his mind.  At the beginning of the series, she seems to be aware of it, but is nice about it, but after defecting to Zanscare and falling for Chronicle Asher, Katejina ends up becoming one the most sadistic villains in all of Gundam.  By the end of the series, she uses Uso's feelings for her, toying with his emotions repeatedly to try to get the better of him in battle.

        Loading editor
    • Oh i get it now. she became a villain because of Chronicle Asher and she snpped at Uso.

      Damn I wish that V Gundam comes to the U.S so I can see it with my own eyes.

        Loading editor
    • Deadlyblossom wrote: Oh i get it now. she became a villain because of Chronicle Asher and she snpped at Uso.

      Damn I wish that V Gundam comes to the U.S so I can see it with my own eyes.

      There are some websites that have shows like ZZ, Victory, and such, but not all of them are dubbed. Nonetheless, we can't also forget that in some book or whatever that's related to Victory says that Kayejina was experimented on.

        Loading editor
    • Her attraction to Chronicle Asher was definitely a reason she became a villain, but probably not the cause.  Katejina, while not necessarily evil at the beginning, was kind of stuck up.  The fact that Zanscare was a matriarchy (had a Queen), probably appealled to that aspect of her.

      I believe it was the novel or manga, where Katejina is severely injured, and turned into a cyber-newtype, but in the anime, that never occurs, she simply begins to develop newtype powers.  Like I said, she ends up being extremely sadistic, kind of like a female Yazan Gable, but even less ethical, and with less regard for her subordinates.  I'm pretty sure she ends up killing more secondary characters than anybody else in the entire show.

        Loading editor
    • Diseasicon wrote: Her attraction to Chronicle Asher was definitely a reason she became a villain, but probably not the cause.  Katejina, while not necessarily evil at the beginning, was kind of stuck up.  The fact that Zanscare was a matriarchy (had a Queen), probably appealled to that aspect of her.

      I believe it was the novel or manga, where Katejina is severely injured, and turned into a cyber-newtype, but in the anime, that never occurs, she simply begins to develop newtype powers.  Like I said, she ends up being extremely sadistic, kind of like a female Yazan Gable, but even less ethical, and with less regard for her subordinates.  I'm pretty sure she ends up killing more secondary characters than anybody else in the entire show.

      Or it wasn't showed at the least. You got to admit, though, it would make much more sense than her just randomly developing Newtype powers and an evil bone. Probably doesn't make it better, though. Still, saying Gable ever had a sense of ethics or responsibility is saying something. Or I could only know some of his character.

        Loading editor
    • A guy at certain SRW forum make a nice observasion and theory that she's fully in love with Chronicle and think of him as sort of charming prince. As Usso become more and more of annoying obtacle to them, her hatre toward him become stronger and stronger as well. Despite her words, she's likely wish that her prince finally get rid of their obtacle like a (twisted) fairy tale, but since that isn't what happen, she betray Uso once again.

        Loading editor
    • Kuruni wrote: A guy at certain SRW forum make a nice observasion and theory that she's fully in love with Chronicle and think of him as sort of charming prince. As Usso become more and more of annoying obtacle to them, her hatre toward him become stronger and stronger as well. Despite her words, she's likely wish that her prince finally get rid of their obtacle like a (twisted) fairy tale, but since that isn't what happen, she betray Uso once again.

      I don't know.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know much ether. It's like claiming Jounouchi belongs with Mai in Yu-Gi-Oh witch is a lie. That I thought she left for good after season 4.

        Loading editor
    • Observer Supreme wrote:

      Or it wasn't showed at the least. You got to admit, though, it would make much more sense than her just randomly developing Newtype powers and an evil bone. Probably doesn't make it better, though. Still, saying Gable ever had a sense of ethics or responsibility is saying something. Or I could only know some of his character.

      Oh, Yazan is bad, at but Katejina, is really sadistic.  Yazan at least seemed to kind of care about Ramsus and Dunkel.  Katejina literally orders her subordinates to attempt to take out the Victory 2 with nothing but bazookas while wearing bikinis claiming it will "distract Uso" and work.  As expected, this fails, with Uso easily killing them, and not really having any reaction other than "Why would you try this?".  Katejina is what would happen if Yazan Gable and Haman Karn had a daughter that inherited all of their worst qualities.

      Also, Newtypes developing their powers during war, especially in space is pretty much the standard for UC.  Most of the main Newtypes (Kamille, Amuro, Char, Judau, Sayla, Kai) don't develop powers until they begin fighting.  Hell, Char wasn't even sure he was going to be able to use the Zeong to its full capabilities when it was given to him, because he still wasn't 100% convinced he was a Newtype.

      Also, Kuruni, I agree that Katejina was in love with Chronicle, but it was still kind of a deranged love, like the Joker being in love with Harley Quinn.  She loves him because yes, he is her prince charming, and he will do anything for her, and she will abuse that to the end.  She was clearly manipulating him, especially in the final battle.  She would never be able to maintain that kind of control over Uso, since he cares about his colleagues, and his feelings for Shakti eventually outweigh whatever he feels for Katejina.  Katejina derived a sick pleasure in having men fight over her, as we see in the final battle.  She never actually directly helps Chronicle, even though she clearly wants him to kill Uso, but only kills anybody who tries to interfere.  However, when this backfires, she goes berserk, and attempts to kill Uso, even after promising herself to him if he won.

        Loading editor
    • Diseasicon wrote:

      Observer Supreme wrote:

      Or it wasn't showed at the least. You got to admit, though, it would make much more sense than her just randomly developing Newtype powers and an evil bone. Probably doesn't make it better, though. Still, saying Gable ever had a sense of ethics or responsibility is saying something. Or I could only know some of his character.

      Oh, Yazan is bad, at but Katejina, is really sadistic.  Yazan at least seemed to kind of care about Ramsus and Dunkel.  Katejina literally orders her subordinates to attempt to take out the Victory 2 with nothing but bazookas while wearing bikinis claiming it will "distract Uso" and work.  As expected, this fails, with Uso easily killing them, and not really having any reaction other than "Why would you try this?".  Katejina is what would happen if Yazan Gable and Haman Karn had a daughter that inherited all of their worst qualities.

      Also, Newtypes developing their powers during war, especially in space is pretty much the standard for UC.  Most of the main Newtypes (Kamille, Amuro, Char, Judau, Sayla, Kai) don't develop powers until they begin fighting.  Hell, Char wasn't even sure he was going to be able to use the Zeong to its full capabilities when it was given to him, because he still wasn't 100% convinced he was a Newtype.

      Also, Kuruni, I agree that Katejina was in love with Chronicle, but it was still kind of a deranged love, like the Joker being in love with Harley Quinn.  She loves him because yes, he is her prince charming, and he will do anything for her, and she will abuse that to the end.  She was clearly manipulating him, especially in the final battle.  She would never be able to maintain that kind of control over Uso, since he cares about his colleagues, and his feelings for Shakti eventually outweigh whatever he feels for Katejina.  Katejina derived a sick pleasure in having men fight over her, as we see in the final battle.  She never actually directly helps Chronicle, even though she clearly wants him to kill Uso, but only kills anybody who tries to interfere.  However, when this backfires, she goes berserk, and attempts to kill Uso, even after promising herself to him if he won.

      I guess it all depends on perspective.

        Loading editor
    • See? That's what reminds of. Mai's hatred for Jounouchi in Yu-Gi-Oh. Not only season 1 but season 4 and I'd rather see it in Japanese but only way is Kissanime but somebody went crying to crunchyroll and made them decide it should be ilegal and now everything's ruined.

      Sorry it just that what Katejina's hatred for Uso reminded me of now that you Diseasicon mention it, and why bring up the Joker and Harley Quinn? He abuses her.

      What I'm saying is that if Uso want's to survive then he should stop crushing on Katejina since she's too old for him and train in the School of Master Asia but not under Master Asia but that Gundam Ninja pilot that's from Germany.

        Loading editor
    • Cut Oh-Gi-Yu (the Russian edition's name) out of this. I stop giving crap about it long ago and have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

        Loading editor
    • What the hell I'm talking about is that some kid in teens I think needs to find a girlfriend that's the same age as he.

      Sorry Kuruni if you want me to leave Yu-Gi-Oh out of it fine then. It just that I watched way too much Law & Order: Special Victums Unit.

        Loading editor
    • Deadlyblossom wrote:
      See? That's what reminds of. Mai's hatred for Jounouchi in Yu-Gi-Oh. Not only season 1 but season 4 and I'd rather see it in Japanese but only way is Kissanime but somebody went crying to crunchyroll and made them decide it should be ilegal and now everything's ruined.

      Sorry it just that what Katejina's hatred for Uso reminded me of now that you Diseasicon mention it, and why bring up the Joker and Harley Quinn? He abuses her.

      What I'm saying is that if Uso want's to survive then he should stop crushing on Katejina since she's too old for him and train in the School of Master Asia but not under Master Asia but that Gundam Ninja pilot that's from Germany.

      I brought up Harley Quinn and Joker because it's an unhealthy relationship.  You have Harley who will do anything for the Joker, and the Joker will take advantage of that to no end.  With Katejina and Chronicle, it's similar, but the roles are flipped.  Katejina is seems to be able to manipulate Chronicle and takes advantage of it, despite him being her superior and commanding officer in Zanscare.  She ends up getting him to duel Uso 1 on 1 at the end, and doesn't actively help him, despite the fact that he rarely fares well against Uso.

      And before you keep saying what Uso should do, watch the series.  It pretty much all gets dealt with in the end.  For a 13 year old kid, Uso's a pretty damn capable pilot, with one of the more powerful mobile suits in the metaverse.  In terms of mobile suit combat, once he gets the Victory 2, he takes less damage and gets hit less than quite a few of the other Gundam protagonists.

      Dynasty Warriors Gundam/Musou is a crossover, and it's non-canon.  The argument that he should train with Master Asia or another fighter is pointless.  Any pilot that isn't from G Gundam would benefit from training with a Gundam Fighter, since nearly all of them are capable of destroying a mobile suit with their bare hands, and at best most Gundam pilots have basic combat training.  Who are some of the best combatants outside of a mobile suit in the metaverse?  Treize Kushrenada, Wu-Fei, and Ali Al-Saachez?  None of them could do any damage to a mobile suit in physical combat, while Domon Kasshu or his rivals (Master Asia, Schwarz Bruder, Shuffle Alliance) can take down a Death Army, Gundam Head, or destroy a building without a mobile suit.  Seriously, imagine how a fencing match would go between Treize Kushrenada and George De Sand, or full contact martial arts contest between Wu-Fei and Sai Saici, or a tug of war between Dozle Zabi and Argo Gulski.

        Loading editor
    • I'd surlly imagine that. But don't I'll see this V Gundam with my own two eye because it's coming to DVD or Blu-ray it's coming to the US. As well as every Gundam anime.

        Loading editor
    • You could probably find it if you look hard enough.  I watched V Gundam in Japanese with English subtitles years ago.  It's out there, you just have dig for it.  Torrents should exist.

        Loading editor
    • I'll do Torrent in certain anime. Gundam and most others will do.

      Oh and what the hell is a Haro?

        Loading editor
    • Sort of electronic pet robot. Usso's Haro is heavily customize model though.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.