existence of beam cannon?
hey all, i was just wondering whether or not the beam cannon actually existed on the hi nu. there is no data on it in teh article, and the data files do not mention anyting about it either. is it just a misrepresentation of the hyper launcher? im removing it from the article jsut in case, but feel free to correct me if im wrong (with proof). The Commander That is Brave... =.=; 14:17, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Someone must have assumed that the Hi-Nu had the same exact weapons as the Nu, same as with the Nightingale supposedly having a beam tomahawk and missiles (although the SRW games show it only having a rifle, sub-arm sabers and funnels). --Zeikfried, MS Survey Service 14:33, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- The B-Club 1/100 and 1/144 resin kits include the beam cannon in the shield. However the complete armarments have never been listed in published material.Xavier Lim (talk) 21:42, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
- My apologies, I was thinking from the reference point of the original Hi Nu design. The 2007 version and the original also have a slightly different weapon loadout, notably the beam cannon being discussed here. I must also retract my statement about the armarments not having been completely listed. In MS Illustrated 2009, the beam cannon is clearly listed under the Hi Nu profile as are the 4 missiles. http://www.flickr.com/photos/teohyc/4170410807/sizes/o/in/photostream/Xavier Lim (talk) 07:08, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
Completed Nu Gundam ?
The Hi-Nu is not a completed Nu Gundam. It is extremely misleading to state that when it serves the same purpose as the Wing Zero and Wing Zero Custom as being a protagonist Gundam.
- Well, I was not sure of it when I put it, but if I remember well, the novel has the two Nu (namely the Nu Double Fin Funnel Type AND the Hi-Nu). So I decided to put the "completed Nu Gundam" thing. I must check that before, I admit it. I am going to revert back for now.
- EDIT : Ok, you already did it, my bad. HPZ - O.N.E. 10:19, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Working on Hi-ν's page
Could someone please translate all the stuff they say about the MS itself and all of the parts & weapons ? There are maybe some informations we don't have in this article...
Maybe the new artwork could be cut out (I don't know if the quality is good enough though...) ? Thanks in advance. HPZ - O.N.E. 14:22, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Regarding the artwork: I can cut it out, but it would need to go into the image gallery. —AscendedAlteran 04:24, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think so. The artworks for all the different parts and weapons could also be cut out and be placed into the image gallery too. HPZ - O.N.E. 11:26, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- The callouts for the bottom portion of image  above are as listed below:
- (1)Main Camera (2)Broadband Antenna (3)? Sensor (4)? Sensor
- (5)60mm Vulcan Gun (6)Front Armor (7)Side Armor (8)Knee Joint
- (9)Dual Sensor (10) Cockpit Hatch (11) Maintenance Hatch (12) Power Supplier
- (13) Shoulder Armor (14) Duct/Intake (15) Funnel Rack (16) Stabilizer
- (17) Connector (18) Radiation Unit (19) Beam Saber (20) Saber Rack
- (21) Manipulator (22) Small Thruster (23) Main Thruster (24) Machinegun
- (25) Knee Armor (26) Micro Thruster (27) Propellant/Thruster Unit (28) Rear Armor
- (29) Fin Funnel (30) Duct (31) Grip (32) Trigger
- (33) Magazine (34) Narrow Sensor (35) Muzzle
- I had some issues with callouts 3 and 4 as the katakana used didn't really translate very well into english so I'm more than welcome to hear any others' ideas on what those two might be. I will likely be able to crop and straighten the callout image and I can even post the image up with english translations if editing the image to be in english is permitted... Arvis1804 23:01, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for translating that ! ^^
- Could you please continue with the other parts ? HPZ - O.N.E. 18:16, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- (3) is Multi-Sensor (4) is Sub-SensorXavier Lim 05:47, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Three questions about the Hi-v Gundam design.
1) From looking at the pictures I got confused on its two primary colors. Is it White and Violet or Whie and Blue?
2) Funnel Design: Do the funnels have two stripes going through them like on the White and Violet version or is the funnels mostly one color like what the White and Blue version has.
3) The White and Violet version has green eyes. The White and Blue Version has orangish-yellow eyes. Which is the correct color?
Would appreciate it if anyone could answer these three questions for me cause not really knowing which is the official version has been bugging me for some while.V2gundamDestroyer 03:46, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- 1) Both colors are official.
- 2) Both variants are official.
- 3) Both are correct
- The Hi Nu comes in 3 flavors, the original illustration with the violet color scheme, the same but with blue instead of violet, and finally the design Izubuchi rolled out for the MG release, which has orange-yellow eyes.Xavier Lim 05:43, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- How about Hi-v evolve. Is it official? The design looks distinctly different even without having to pay close attention. And which insignia between these two is the canonical one?
- Pronunciation 10:46, January 12, 2012 (UTC) Thx...
- Yes they are both official. Anything that involves Sunrise is considered official. By extension any product Bandai produces is also official since they must request from Sunrise licensing.Xavier Lim 16:16, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
Model kit differences
This isn't a model kit or toy wiki and information pertaining to whether or not a model kit comes with a stand or effect parts is thus unnecessary.
Heavy Weapon System
- Because it still is a relatively new thing. Maybe it's just a Gunpla gimmick, maybe it will be a thing in the manga of Beltorchika's Children. Right now, we don't even know its model number.. HPZ - O.N.E. (talk) 20:39, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Fin funnels the difference between regular and Hi
in my opinon the mager diffrence between the Hi-nu and the NU is the funnels. as both were rushed i feel that in Universe the frame was completed well the fin funnels were not complete as the Hi- Nu's funnels run out of power were the Nu-gundam's have built in generators and therefore could last until they were destroyed.--Guyver92 (talk) 11:56, April 3, 2015 (UTC)