Purple Gafran Image
Can someone make a Purple Gafran and place it into part of the main images? I forgot to do the purple one and only made the grey one. Also if anybody has a higher res images of either it would cool as well since current res of the main images are not that great. I only took it from that bigger image and cropped it. -SuperSonicSP 22:40, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Vajra Macross F Connection,Just so what I put down isnt randomly taken off, Does the Gafran and the Unknown Enemy in general seem similar to the Vajra.In Particular the Gafran, and UE MS in general, seems similar to this Vajra shown.
If you dont know this thing, here's some of the similaritys to the Gafran
- 2 Thumb, 3 Finger symmetrical hands
- Rapid Fire gun in arm/hand(s)
- A Large, Powerful Gun
- Similar General Design including shifting to Creaturen/Man Forms
- Superior Performance compared to its Adversarys
- In Other words, Dobeck from Overman King Gainer. And while they don't share much in term of look, this one is made by Sunrise. Seriously, don't put in speculation unless you can find Junya Ishigaki's designer note. Kuruni 05:04, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Again with the OVV-F designation
As with the Zedas I must ask, where did this designation come from?--Animefan29 23:29, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Regarding the Gafran's designation, it's in this image, though I'm not sure where exactly it's from (a magazine article perhaps?). The designation is the same one from the Japanese wiki. --Zeikfried 23:47, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Yup, its official now. The Zedas one is probably too but its probably safe to wait until the scan is released before we rename the article. I assume that its from the same book that Jap Wiki cited. -SuperSonicSP 04:21, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
I reckon its impossible to use small alphabets in the beginning of article title? Because I tried it and it would not work. -_- -SuperSonicSP 04:18, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
Confirmation on variant?
What sources indicates that the Dorado is a variant of the Gafran, like a confirmation of some sort? -The Chronicles of Dav7d2 03:37, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Variant is a subjective term, for is even a modified version is mostly a variant or even if they are made from the same material. The page is probably placing it as such because every other UEMS unit is bring classified as a Gafran variant.
- In my opinion, Baqto and Zedas shouldn't even be variants of the Gafran even if they appear similar because we have no sources that indicate they were developed from them and we have no idea how the genealogy works. If it were up to me I would remove them. Zedas R as a variant of Zedas should be fine though because the designs stays almost exactly the same and it keeps it's name. -SuperSonicSP 04:44, January 13, 2012 (UTC)