Is Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam and Singapore included in Human Reform League in Gundam 00?
Yes, they are. All four countries are all members of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), which, in turn are among the members of the Human Reform League (HRL).
- Feel free to edit it as you see fit, especially if you speak Russian, or you know how does the Russian language works. I happen to take it directly from Google Translate which, more often than not, are accurate to some degree but inaccurate most of the time; I apologise if it was offensive to anyone somehow. UV00 (talk) 14:16, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- From what I found, it seems so.
- I didn't find anything that indicate otherwise.
- Though I might be wrong. UV00 (talk) 16:29, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I tried to keep it as close to the original as possible and just added an "ы" to make it grammatically correct. The Russian term now refers to "human" as the species (trying to reform the human species, which is strikingly similar to the Soviet goal to create a New Human Being, even tough the Soviets meant it, like Nietzsche, as a radical change of human thought, culture and society and not creating super-humans, super-races or anything like that). -—This unsigned comment was made by Boris Baran (talk • contribs) .
- I wouldn't know as I do not speak Russian. If I come across an official Russian name that they made I'll post it here. However I find it unlikely that they ever have it an official Russian language name on the Japanese source material (English names are common though). The closest that would come if someone licensed and released the anime in Russian.
- For what it's worth, I find your translation believable. In English, "reform" and "new" are related to each other in meaning (both involve "new"-ness, if that makes any sense). The idea that they are the same words in another language isn't unbelievable. -SuperSonicSP (talk) 17:03, July 7, 2015 (UTC)