Power Rangers!?!?! POWAH RANGERS!? Like what source is there provided for that?-Boba fett 32 05:14, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
I wish we have video gallery!
Well, see it yourself.
Master Gundam fighting five Endless Waltz Gundam in SD Gundam G Generation NEOKuruni 13:38, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Been trying hard to give more details on moves with special names
Just to put this remark here. If anyone has questions regarding these special moves, just tell me. I am from HK and many moves and names from G Gundam are inspired by our culture and I think I could contribute to this part of the Wiki as I am more familiar to them then the English-speaking gruops. -Iosue (talk) 08:01, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
Juuni Ouhouha Daishyahei + Kizan Shyoukouzin (十二王方牌大車併 + 帰山笑紅塵
There are some confusions to this name and I am just putting my insight here to see if further changes are in order.
- I took most information from here, and a bit of imagination as well: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9D%B1%E6%96%B9%E4%B8%8D%E6%95%97%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A2 This page is the Japanese Wiki page of Master Asia
- This 十二王方牌大車併 means it is a collage of "十二王方牌大車". 併 means putting things together.
- No one knows what is 十二王方牌大車. This particular text does not exist in Japanese (obviously because Master Asia represents Neo Hong Kong), neither does it exist in any movie reference from Hong Kong. I am from Hong Kong and therefore I know.
- According to the Japanese Wiki, these words were not simple Kanji. It says 梵字, Siddhaṃ script. But it looks nothing like Siddhaṃ script compared to the Wiki's examples. It does look like Kanji, even, more like Chinese characters. Perhaps things could be cleared up if we are shown a video of this move uninterrupted in the Anime?
- In some games of the Super Robot War series, particularly SRW F, this move was mistaken as 十二王方牌大車輪 (Hei->Rin) and the name might have received more popularity than the original. Perhaps we may only need to mention the correct name, but the mistake should contribute to the fact that these words formed like a giant wheel.
To conclude, I am still not sure if we want to say Siddhaṃ script, Chinese characters or Kanji. I think Master Gundam and Dragon Gundam will be just the only two with complications like this. -Iosue (talk) 12:55, January 29, 2017 (UTC)