Just wanted to comment on some of the wording in the character description here. The introductory sentence states "Wufei, is overall a negatively-stoic, inconsiderate, unemotional, an elitist, and a lonesome person." This seems somewhat negatively biased towards his character. I personally HATE Wufei, so I happen to agree with all of these statements, however that's just my opinion and given that opinion is not really what an informational site is about I question the wording and just wondered what others might think about it. Cerano Agamemnon 13:18, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Then... change it? I agree it's incredibly biased, and should be rewritten, so if you feel as such then do so. Otherwise I'll get around to it at some point, probably. Kit-chan 20:28, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- While I appreciate the input I agree with it too much to change it myself, I was hoping someone else could find a wording that's more appropriate. Maybe:
- "Wufei is a stoic character who tends to remain calm in many situations that would concern his fellows. Despite this he is prone to angry emotional outbursts in response to many things, such as conflict idealogies and the gender of his opponents. He tends not to care what others think of him or his ideas and takes direct action even when he is uncertain. He also tends to look down on those he sees as weak, this often times constituting most everyone, not excluding himself. It is likely much of his misanthropic anger is self directed."
- Actually I think I like that. I think I will update it.
- Cerano Agamemnon 05:18, March 31, 2011 (UTC)