Syd Mead (July 18, 1933 – December 30, 2019) was an American industrial designer and neo-futurist concept artist who did mechanical designs for ∀ Gundam. Outside of Gundam, he best known for his work on films such as Blade Runner, Aliens and Tron.
This page only covers his Gundam works.
History of Gundam Works
- Chronologically listed:
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - One official poster
- Gundam (1983, unproduced Lion's Gate live-action film)
- ∀ Gundam (1999) - 7 designs:
- When asked what the favorite of his ∀ Gundam works was, he chose the Turn X.
- Oblagon artbook
- Mead Gundam artbook, February 2000