Technology & Combat Characteristics
Sana's second Gunpla following the Dianthus, it was built from a AMX-109 Kapool kit, as it was the only Gunpla available to her at the time. Due to the limited time in which it was built, it is noted by Sana as being clunky to control.
- Hand Claw
- The Sanakapool's version of the Kapool's Iron Nails.
- Hand Beam
- Beams can be shot from a total of ten claws on both hands.
- Belly Beam
- The Sonic Blast of the Kapool, capable of obliterating enemy Gunpla in a single shot.
- Sana's Signature Rabbit Spike
- The Sanakapool hops around like a rabbit, and strikes using the force of a volleyball spike.
The Sanakapool was built by Sana to enter a build contest taking place during a training camp. When Sana went to purchase Gunpla to build, she was informed the beach hut was all sold out, except for a single Kapool kit. Sana bought it regardless and customized it into the Sanakapool. She noted how this Gunpla matched better with her individual traits than her previous Gunpla, the Dianthus.
Notes & Trivia
- The Sanakapool's name and overall appearance are nearly identical to that of the PEN-01M Momokapool. Although the Gunpla Club Activity Report state that it's based on the Momokapool, the game clearly marks it as a derivative of the Mobile Kapool with no relation to the Momokapool.
- In Gundam Breaker Mobile, players can unlock this Gunpla through the special Sanakapool Capsule, where the fans must spend 6 Premium Materials for one Sanakapool coin to pull it.
|Gundam Breaker Mobile Mechanics|
Gundam Artemis | Dianthus | Enzian | Sanakapool | Triumpher
Gundam Astray Red Frame Flame
|Denive Girls Junior College|
Ono Custom | Kaiser Buster