Technology & Combat Characteristics
The South Seas Alliance opted to make their mainstay mobile suits out of salvaged parts from mobile suits destroyed in the One Year War due to a lack of funds. As such, technology and parts from both Earth Federation Forces and Principality of Zeon MS can be seen throughout its design. Its armaments consist of weapons utilized by the grunt MS forces of the two sides, with some of them being modified versions. It can be mounted with additional equipment for aquatic combat.
- Machine Gun
- A handheld firearm that shoots physical projectile at a rapid rate. Its stock can unfold during use and a grenade launcher can be fitted beneath its barrel.
- Zaku Bazooka
- A portable, physical projectile-type firearm. It is primarily for anti-ship combat and displays its power in hit and run attacks. It can also be used against enemy mobile suits, but it is harder to hit a constantly moving target.
- Heat Hawk
- An axe-shaped weapon for close combat, its blade could glow red with heat that was hot enough to melt armor.
- Beam Saber
- A close combat weapon that emits a blade-shaped beam from the hilt when drawn.
- A piece of equipment that increases the Dahle's defensive capability, it is mounted on the left forearm and/or handheld.
Several units were deployed by the South Seas Alliance against Zeon remnants led by Daryl Lorenz, who was attempting to retrieve a Zeon spy from the Alliance. Some of these units were equipped with flotation equipment.
Notes & Trivia
- In the manga, the Dahle is known as RRf-06 Zanny and it is developed by the Earth Federation Forces as part of its MS development program.