Technology & Combat Characteristics
The South Seas Alliance opted to make their mainstay mobile suits out of salvaged parts from mobile suits destroyed in the One Year War due to a lack of funds. As such, technology and parts from both Earth Federation Forces and Principality of Zeon MS can be seen throughout its design. Its armaments consist of weapons utilized by the grunt MS forces of the two sides, with some of them being modified versions. It can be mounted with additional equipment for aquatic combat.
- Machine Gun
- A handheld firearm that shoots physical projectile at a rapid rate. Its stock can unfold during use and a grenade launcher can be fitted beneath its barrel.
- Zaku Bazooka
- A standard weapon used by zeon's Zaku type mobile suit. The bazooka fired explosive rounds that were quite effective against the armor of Earth Federation mobile suits and battleships.
- Heat Hawk
- An axe-shaped close combat weapon, it uses a super-heated blade to cut through the armor of enemy MS or vehicles.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It can cut through any armor not treated with anti-beam coating.
- A shield is essentially a thick slab of armor carried by a mobile suit to defend against enemy attacks, and it can only withstand so much pressure before becoming damaged themselves. It also has an anti-beam coating to defend against beam weapons, but the coating gets gradually burned away after each beam strike until it is rendered useless.
Several units were deployed by the South Seas Alliance against Zeon remnants led by Daryl Lorenz, who was attempting to retrieve a Zeon spy from the Alliance. Some of these units were equipped with flotation equipment.
Notes & Trivia
- In the manga, the Dahle is known as RRf-06 Zanny and it is developed by the Earth Federation Forces as part of its MS development program.