Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Dijeh SE-R is a super high performance prototype machine, and due to extensive modification works, it has very little in common with its base machine, the Dijeh. Thanks to the use of the advanced 'SE System', the suit's performance greatly surpasses that of existing machine.
- Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the suit's head, the pair of 80mm vulcan guns are shell-firing weapons with a high-rate of fire, but little power. They are generally ineffective against MS, but are ideal for shooting down small, lightly armored targets such as missiles or small vehicles.
- Beam Naginata
- Like the Dijeh, the the Dijeh SE-R carries a twin beam sword, also known as a "Beam Naginata". It has a longer than normal handle, and a beam emitter at both ends that allow it to create two beam blades simultaneously. This allows the MS to perform attacks that cannot be done with normal beam sabers. On the other hand, the weapon is more dangerous as the pilot must make sure not to accidentally strike his own mobile suit when attacking as the blades face opposite directions.
- Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle, and the particle beam it fires can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures. The Dijeh SE-R carried the same model of Beam Rifle as the Dijeh, with a power rating of 2.8 MW and powered by a replaceable e-pac.
- Clay Bazooka
- Same weapon as used by Dijeh. It was originally designed to fire adhesive rounds which immobilize enemy machines rather than destroying them outright. However, it could also be loaded with other types of ammunition, including conventional explosive round as well as pellet shot round. The Clay Bazooka has 1 round in its chamber with 7 more rounds in a reloadable magazine.
It is unknown if the Djieh SE-R was ever finished or who piloted it.
Notes & Trivia
- Along with Garma's Zaku II, Dijeh SE-R is one of the first MSV to appear in a Super Robot Wars game, which was Super Robot Wars 3. Four Murasame transfers the MS to Londo Bell and pilots it for one stage. In Super Robot Taisen/Wars MX/MX Portable, the Djieh SE-R is a secret unit which Kamille will appear in over the RGZ-91 Re-GZ if certain conditions are met.
- The design first appeared in Tyrant Sword of Neofalia as SE-DJ-1R Dijeh Sword-Improve.
|Gundam Mk-II's variation|
FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk-II
MSA-004 Nemo II | MSA-004K Nemo III
MSA-005K Guncannon Detector | MSA-005S Methuss Kai
|Rick Dias's variation|
MSA-099-2 Rick Dias II
|Hyaku Shiki's variations|
MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai | MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type
|Z Gundam's variations|
MSZ-006-X Prototype Ζ Gundam | MSZ-007 Mass Production Type Ζ Gundam | MSZ-008 ZII
SE-DJ-1R Dijeh SE-R
MSF-007 Gundam Mk-III
|Tyrant Sword of Neofalia Mechanics|
RS-NF-81 STI SES Nemo Sword Custom | RS-NF-81-STI-SES-X3 Improved Nemo Sword Proto 3 | SE-DJ-1R Dijeh Sword Improved | SX-NFR-01SES Tyrant Sword | SX-NFR-02SEV Slave Sword
| Mobile Suit|
RS-81-STI Nemo | RS-82B-R GM II Custom | RX-86 Sam
|Jupiter Energy Fleet|
| Mobile Suit|
ABFS-RR-01M Messala Dinofaust Alpha | ABFS-RR-01S Messala Dinofaust Jupiter
| Mobile Suit|