This is a list of technology from the Regild Century timeline of Gundam Reconguista in G.
- Anti-Heat Film
- A thin, nearly transparent sheet designed to protect Mobile Suits while entering the atmosphere.
- Compressed Water Balls
- These are common items found on ships and other vehicles. They contain large amounts of water for their small size, which can overwhelm a Mobile Suit if ruptured.
- Gel Curtain
- Equipped on space-faring ships, these are used to contain atmosphere inside the hangar bay while it is open to allow MS and shuttles to enter without the need for the crew to wear normal suits.
- Photon Battery
- The energy supply that everything in the Regild Century uses. They are produced by the Hermes Foundation.
- Photon Armor
- A defensive material used in the Regild Century by the YG-111 G-Self. It is both lighter and tougher than the Luna Titanium Alloy of the Universal Century.
- Photon Bomb
- A missile equipped with a Photon Eye AI to allow autonomous guidance even through Minovsky Particle interference.
- Photon Torpedo
- Tiny explosive that, even at very low yields, can carve large chunks out of any target it hits.
|TV series||Gundam Reconguista in G | Episode Listing|
|Topics||Characters | Mobile Weapons | Warships and Spacecraft | Locations | Nations and Factions | Technology | Kuntala|
|Books||Gundam Reconguista in G (manga)|
|Media||G-Reco Koushien | From the Past to the Future | Go! Core Fighter|
|Gunpla||High Grade Reconguista in G|
|Timelines||Advanced Generation | After Colony | After War | Anno Domini | Build Fighters | Correct Century | Cosmic Era | Future Century | Mars Century | Post Disaster | Regild Century | SD Gundam | Universal Century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.