Technology & Combat Characteristics
Armed with anti-air and beam weaponry, the design of the Guntank R-44 Powered Weapons Type was proposed while the Guntank R-44 was still under development. It has smoke dischargers on the left side of its head, and a mega machine cannon on the right shoulder. Accompanying both features, the head unit is retrofitted with a precision, anti-air targeting system. Its right arm has a twin beam cannon and a 5-barrel finger launcher. In order to improve its fire power as a ground combat machine, its left arm has a mortar gun unit consisting of a 8-barrel 20mm gatling gun, 35mm machine gun, and two 20mm machine guns.
- Mega Machine Cannon
- Attached to the mobile suit's right shoulder, this 4-barrel weapon is designed specifically for anti-air purposes.
- 5-barrel Finger Launcher
- In place of the mobile suit's right hand is a five-barreled, small-caliber gun.
- Twin Beam Cannon
- Mounted on the right forearm is a twin-barreled beam cannon. This serves as the only beam weapon mounted on the mobile suit.
- Mortar Gun Unit
- Mounted on the left arm, it consisted of a 8-barrel 20mm gatling gun, 35mm machine gun, and two 20mm machine guns.
Special Equipment & Features
- 3-tube Smoke Discharger
- Mounted on the left side of the head, it releases a cloud of smoke around the mobile suit to conceal it from enemy attacks.
F71 G-Cannon Powered Weapon Type | F71 G-Cannon VSBR Type
|Gundam F91's variations|
F91 Gundam F91 Twin VSBR Type | HWF91 Gundam F91 Heavy Weapons Type
|RGM-109 Heavygun's variation|
RGM-109 Heavygun Full Equipment Type
|RGM-111 Hardygun's variations|
RGM-111G Hardygun Close Combat Type | RGM-111R Hardygun Reconnaissance Type
|Guntank R-44's variation|
RXR-44 Guntank R-44 Powered Weapons Type
|XM-05 Berga Giros' variation|
XM-05 Berga Giros Heavy Armament Type
|XM-06 Dahgi Iris' variation|
XM-06 Dahgi Iris Custom
|XM-07 Vigna Ghina's variations|
XM-07B Vigna Ghina II | XM-07S Vigna Ghina Berah Ronah Special