Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Psyco Inle was a design proposal based on the RX-124 Gundam TR-6 [Inle] which was developed for Newtype and Cyber Newtype use, featuring a revised main body and a variety of equipment including a I-field generator, wire-beam guns, beam reflector bits, "plasma leaders", chemical weapons, and the ability to carry cruise missiles equipped with nuclear-warheads. The base mobile suit in the Psyco Inle is a TR-6 Advanced Woundwort High Speed Form combined with parts from two Hrududu IIs. Additionally, its legs are exchangeable for the legs of the Hazel. In this configuration, the base MS can transform into a MA Mode. Because of the Psyco Inle's Psycommu-operated fire control system, The pilot must be a Newtype or Cyber-Newtype (strengthened human) with superior physical endurance and high Psycommu abilities.
- Bigwig Cannon II
- A hyper long-range beam cannon, which was a further enhancement of the high-output long-range beam cannon tested with the YRMS-106+BL-85X Bi-Zack TR-2 [Bigwig]. This cannon has increased power and higher accuracy for precision firing, and is nicknamed the Bigwig Cannon II. Although it boasts greater firing range than the main gun of a warship, its long barrel becomes a hindrance in close combat, and it could be considered a weapon specialized for preemptive strikes.
- Diffuse Beam Cannon
- Also known as a "scattering beam cannon", this a mega particle cannon with a beam-deflecting device fitted within the barrel and allows it to "spread" multiple beams of energy across a wide arc.
- Psycommu System
- A mind-machine interface called the psycommu (psycho-communicator) system, which receives the pilots' thought-waves and translates them into computer commands. Using this interface, a Newtype pilot can direct remote weapons, and operate huge mobile armors, by thought alone.
- I-field Barrier Generator
- A protective device which uses a powerful I-field to deflect enemy mega particle beams. When the generator is activated, the I-field forms an invisible barrier around the mobile weapon, protecting it from incoming beam attacks. However, this barrier has no effect against solid objects like missiles and projectiles.