Technology & Combat Characteristics
The RX-110C Gabthley ［Hugin］ is an experimental mobile suit derived from the RX-110 Gabthley with a redesigned frame. The nose incorporated a built-in Minovsky particle detector. In addition, the Shaman Frame seen in the MSW-004 Gundam ［Kestrel］ has been installed. The Gabthley ［Hugin］ mounted the same weapons as the original Gabthley and had similar combat performance.
- Mega Particle Gun
- A fixed armament mounted on the shoulders, power rated at 4.2 MW. These mega particle guns are very flexible, capable of attacking targets from multiple angles.
- Beam Saber
- Gabthley ［Hugin］stores 4 beam sabers in the arms, each power rated at 0.55 MW.
- Claw Arm
- Leg-mounted melee weapons capable of crushing portions of enemy MS.
- Fedayeen Rifle
- The same long and powerful beam rifle as used by the original Gabthley, power rated at 6.6 MW, and charged by rechargeable energy cap. It can also function as a beam saber and can be stored under the main body in mobile armor mode.
Special Equipment & Features
- Minovsky Particle Detector
- Shaman Frame
The Gabthley ［Hugin］ was assigned to Titans pilot Ernest McGuire.
- In Norse mythology, Huginn (from Old Norse "thought") and Muninn (Old Norse "memory" or "mind") are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring the god Odin information.