Technology & Combat Characteristics
Using the RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam as a motif, this is an enhanced weapon configuration of the RX-Zeromaru. Along with its super firepower, the spirit crystals all over its body create a flashy display on the battlefield.
- Gokucho Ozutsu
- Dai Kunai
- Kunai Launcher
- Sanpo Dai Shuriken
- Tanegashima Rifle
- Magunashiki Tanegashima
- Beam Zanbato
Special Equipment & Features
- Armed Armor Hattori Kiwami
- When combined with the Armed Armor Hattori Kiwami, the Gunpla transforms from an SD-type to having realistic proportions. This real mode of RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) is also known as 'Ninto-Do', and its silhouette resembles that of the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (with Psycho Shards). Whether the spirit crystals of the RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) possesses the power of the Psycho Shards, which created a phenomenon that surpasses imagination in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, is all up to Aya's prowess as a Gunpla Fighter.
- Kifujin Hanabi no Mai
For RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho)'s history, please go to Aya Fujisawa's pages.
Notes & Trivia
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 25, A New World
- ↑ RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) Official profile (English)
- ↑ HGBD 1/144 RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) model kit instruction manual