Technology & Combat Characteristics
Using the RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam as a motif, this is an enhanced weapon configuration of the RX-Zeromaru. Along with its super firepower, the spirit crystals all over its body create a flashy display on the battlefield.
- Ninjato (忍者刀?)
- Gokucho Ozutsu (極超大筒?)
- Dai Kunai (大苦無?)
- Kunai Launcher
- Sanpo Dai Shuriken (三方大手裏剣?)
- Tekkokagi (手甲鉤?)
- Tanegashima Rifle (種子島雷威銃?)
- Magunashiki Tanegashima (馬具那式タネガシマ?)
- Beam Zanbato (ビーム斬馬刀?)
Special Equipment & Features
- Armed Armor Hattori Kiwami (武装装甲八鳥・極 Busou Soukou Hattori Kiwami?)
- Ninto-Do (忍闘-道?)
- When combined with the Armed Armor Hattori Kiwami, the Gunpla transforms from an SD-type to having realistic proportions. This real mode of RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) is also known as 'Ninto-Do', and its silhouette resembles that of the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (with Psycho Shards). Whether the spirit crystals of the RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) possesses the power of the Psycho Shards, which created a phenomenon that surpasses imagination in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, is all up to Aya's prowess as a Gunpla Fighter.
- Kifujin Hanabi no Mai (貴婦人花火ノ舞?)
For RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho)'s history, please go to Aya Fujisawa's pages.
Notes & Trivia
- For reasons unknown, Aya did not use this Gunpla in the sequel of Gundam Build Divers, the Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE.
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 25, A New World
- ↑ RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) Official profile (English)
- ↑ HGBD 1/144 RX-Zeromaru (Shinki Kessho) model kit instruction manual