Technology & Combat Characteristics
The RIX-001［GA］ Gundam G-First-DX is the docked form of the RIX-001 Gundam G-First Back Weapon mode and RIX-00PT GF-Tank. The "DX" stands for "Dual-X (trans)cend. By docking, the overall performance has been improved by 150%, and functions that could not be used before, such as the expansion of the beam diffuser and beam rifle, can be used. The cockpit has a connecting passage connecting both mobile suits, making travel between the two possible. The Psycho Frame activates by sensing a Newtype much like the NT-D System of the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam, the light leaks from the slit in the forehead and the eyes of of the mobile suit changes from green to yellow. When the Psycho Frame is used, the output is further increased, which is an unexpected situation exceeding 200%, but the surplus energy is released by using the emission ports of the 6 beam sabers equipped stabilizing the mobile suit.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A basic armament found on many Federation mobile suits. While ineffective against mobile suit armor, they are useful in intercepting incoming missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored vehicles.
- Beam Saber
- A total of six beam sabers are stored in the G-First's shoulders, waists, and deployable Knee Crushers.
- Beam Rifle
- The G-First's beam rifle is a hybrid design that can either be powered by E-pacs or draw power directly from the generator, allowing it to continue fighting for longer.
- Wing Shield
- Based on the ZZ Gundam's Wing Shields, they are mounted on the G-First's arms in order to protect its weakly armored waist regions. In addition, they also store backup E-pacs and Micro Missiles.
- Micro Missile
- Located in the back of the wing shields are micro missiles. They can be fired individually or all at once.
- Diffuse Beam Cannon
- Built into both sides of the shield is a diffuse beam cannon. However, it demands a high amount of power and cannot be used when the Gundam G-First is not docked with the GF-Tank
|UC 0096 Last Sun Mechanics|
FA-00100S Full Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai | FA-007GIII Full Armor Gundam Mk-III | MSN-001A1 Delta Plus | MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai | MSZ-009BX Prototype ZZ Gundam (NITRO) | RGM-86R GM III | RGM-89S Stark Jegan | RIX-00PT GF-Tank | RIX-001 Gundam G-First | RIX-001［GA］ Gundam G-First-DX | RIX-003 Cannongan | RIX-003［GA］ Cannongan-DX | RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee | RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex
|Transporter / Supply Ship|
|Neo Zeon | Zeon Remnants|
AMS-129 Geara Zulu | AMX-009 Dreissen | AMX-014 Döven Wolf | AMX-107 Bawoo | AMX-107R Rebawoo | ATMS-09R Zuom | MS-05B Zaku I (Darmac Barlow Use) | MS-06F Zaku II | RMS-119 EWAC Zack
|Transporter / Supply Ship|
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|