Technology & Combat Characteristics
The ReZEL Type-C (GR) is the ReZEL-type assigned to the battleship General Revil. It is a color variation of the ReZEL Type-C and its performance is unchanged from the standard Type-C. Unlike the ones deployed on the Londo Bell's ship, SCVA-76 Nahel Argama, the ReZEL Type-C (GR) does not have the Mega Beam Launcher as a standard equipment.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament mounted on most Federation mobile suits. The pair of head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but little power. They are mainly used to restrain enemy units, intercept missiles and the like.
- Grenade Launcher
- A grenade launcher with two rounds can be mounted in each forearm. It is comparable to the ones used by the Re-GZ and has proven effective in close combat. Can be switched out for the beam sabers.
- Beam Saber
- A beam weapon for close combat. It is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and can cut through any armor not treated with anti-beam coating. A pair of beam sabers can be stored in each forearm. Can be switched out for the Grenade Launcher.
- Beam Rifle
- The main armament of this machine, it has a shape close to that of the beam rifle used by the Zeta Gundam. The ReZEL's beam rifle is powered by a replaceable E-pack, if the E-pack runs out of energy it can be replaced with a fresh one stored under the ReZEL's shield. Besides the standard shooting mode, the ReZEL's beam rifle also has a long duration, high output shooting mode that is known among the federation’s pilot as the ‘Guillotine burst’. Lastly, the beam rifle's muzzle can generate a beam blade, allowing the rifle to function as a long beam saber.
- Mega Beam Launcher
- An optional high output beam weapon specifically designed for the ReZEL. It can be used for longe range support, and is mounted on the backpack when equipped. Besides receiving energy supply from the suit’s generator, the launcher itself also has a sub-generator for supplementary purposes, and this allows for stable number of shots and output.
- A multipurpose defensive equipment developed specifically for the ReZEL. A beam cannon that fires in a 3-round burst is mounted at the front, and serves as the main weapon in waverider mode. The blade at the back of the shield can be used as a ramming weapon in close combat.
A number of ReZEL Type-C(GR) units were deployed by the Dogosse Gier-class, General Revil during its ambush on the SCVA-76 Nahel Argama and the Garencieres in U.C 0096. Some of the units were intercepted and disabled by the YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu and MSN-06S Sinanju.
In U.C 0097, the General Revil was dispatched to the Helium-3 storage base to destroy the Republic of Zeon's Chivvay-class cruiser Gulltoppr, believing it to be operated by Sleeves remnants. ReZEL Type-C (GR) units were among the mobile suits deployed by the General Revil to engage Zoltan Akkanen's NZ-999 II Neo Zeong nearby. Most of them were annihilated by the II Neo Zeong along with their mothership.
|Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative Mechanics|
|Earth Federation Forces/Luio & Co.|
FD-03 Gustav Karl | MSK-008 Dijeh | MSN-001A1 Delta Plus | RAS-96 Anksha | RGM-89A2 Jegan Type-A2 (GR) | RGM-89D-ESC Jegan Type D Escort Type | RGM-96Xs Jesta (Shezarr Type) | RGZ-95C ReZEL Type-C (GR) | RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex | RX-9 Narrative Gundam | RX-9/A Narrative Gundam A-Packs | RX-9/B Narrative Gundam B-Packs | RX-9/C Narrative Gundam C-Packs
|Aircraft / Spacecraft|
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
Clop-class | Dogosse Giar-class | Irish-class
|Republic of Zeon|
AMS-129 Geara Zulu (Erika Custom) | AMS-129 Geara Zulu (Guards Type) | AMX-009 Dreissen | MSN-06S-2 Sinanju Stein
NZ-999 II Neo Zeong
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
ARX-014S Silver Bullet Suppressor