Technology & Combat Characteristics
Unlike the RGZ-91 Re-GZ, the Re-GZ Custom is a fully transformable mobile suit. The Re-GZ Custom has more powerful weapons and features wing binders similar to the original MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam. The head also resembles the Zeta Gundam's head. It is halfway between the development of the RX-93 ν Gundam and the Re-GZ, and features 28 apogee motors on the body. It possesses an improved design of the back weapons system used originally on the Re-GZ.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Head mounted shell firing weapons with a high-rate of fire but little power. Although they can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors.
- Mega Beam Cannon
- Beam Gun
- Hyper Beam Saber
- The Re-GZ Custom stores a pair of hyper beam sabers on its backpack. The yellow beam emitted is longer and more powerful than standard beam sabers, in a similar fashion to the MSZ-010 ΖΖ Gundam's Hyper Beam Sabers.
- 3-tube Missile Launcher
- 2-tube Grenade Launcher
- Beam Assault Rifle
- The Re-GZ Custom's primary ranged weapon.
- Hand Grenade
Notes & Trivia
- Designer Mika Akitaka noted that the addition of a more traditional Gundam-type head in the design was due to the Re-GZ Custom being intended for Amuro Ray's use.
- The Beam Assault Rifle resembles the Kalashnikov series of automatic rifles.
|Londo Bell/Earth Federation|
|ν Gundam's variations|
FA-93HWS ν Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type | RX-93 ν Gundam Double Fin Funnel Type | RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam
RGC-90 Jegan Heavy Armor Type | RGM-89S Prototype Stark Jegan
RGZ-91B Re-GZ Custom
|Geara Doga's variations|
AMS-119 Geara Doga Heavy Armed Type | AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai | AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type
| NZ-333 α Azieru's variations|
NZ-222 Psyco Doga | NZ-444 β Azieru