Technology & Combat Characteristics
A special machine designed and developed at Augusta related facilities, the GM Dominance was based on the late production type GM. It served as a data collector for improving the combat capabilities of the Earth Federation Forces’ mainstay mobile suit, the GM series. Its operating data not only contributed to the development of new machines, such as the RGM-79SP GM Sniper II, but was also used for the adjustments of rollout units such as the RGM-79G GM Command.
As implied by its name, Dominance, its performance was superior to preceding GM type units. It also had enhanced versatility, with its design sharing similarities with other high specifications machines at that time, like the RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom and the FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam. Since the GM Dominance was not meant for mass production, only a small number was produced during the One Year War.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most mobile suits, it is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. The beam saber emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and can cut through most armor not treated with anti-beam coating. The GM Dominance has a beam saber stored on the side of its left waist armor.
- Box Beam Saber
- A box-shaped device that emits the blade of a beam saber. The GM Dominance can be armed with up to two box beam sabers, one on each forearm.
- Twin Beam Cannon
- A ranged beam weapon developed for the GM Dominance, it demonstrated immense firepower with the large diameter beams fired from its twin barrels. When using this weapon, the box beam saber on the right forearm is removed.
- FADEGEL RGM-M-Sh-007 Shield
- An improved model of the RGM-M-Sh-003. It has the exact same size as its predecessor, but its material was changed to Titanium-Ceramic composite. Its mount latch was made movable, allowing the shield to be positioned up or down when carried by a Mobile Suit manipulator or mounted on the forearm, increasing its usability.
|Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories Series Original Mechanics|
RGM-79BD-0 Blue Destiny Unit 0 | RGM-79DO GM Dominance | RGM-79DO［AQ］ GM Dominance (Underwater Equipment) | RGM-79FD Armored GM | RX-78XX Gundam Pixy | RX-79［G］ SW Slave Wraith | RX-79［G］WR Full Armor Slave Wraith | RX-79BD-1 Blue Destiny Unit 1 | RX-79BD-2 Blue Destiny Unit 2 | RX-79BD-3 Blue Destiny Unit 3 | RX-80PR Pale Rider | RX-80PR-2 Pale Rider Cavalry | RX-80PR-3 Pale Rider Dullahan
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
SCV-73 Blanc Rival | SCVA-72 Thoroughbred
|Principality of Zeon|
| Mobile Suit|
MS-05S Zaku I Commander Type | MS-05B Zaku I Land Warfare Type | MS-08TX Efreet | MS-08TX(EXAM) Efreet Custom | MS-09F Dom Funf | MS-14G Gelgoog Ground Type | RX-79BD-2 Blue Destiny Unit 2 | RX-80PR Pale Rider | YMS-06Z Psycommu Early Test Type Zaku
| Mobile Armour|
| Mobile Suit|