Technology & Combat Characteristics
A variant of the RGM-109 Heavygun, its design remedies the Heavygun's relatively lack of weaponry. It is fitted with numerous weapons for mid-range support purposes, and they can be purged during close combat. Due to the base Heavygun's low generator output, the suit could not use too many beam weapons simultaneously. Additionally, equipping all the weapons at once resulted in decreased mobility due to the added weight, thus, the suit would usually deploy with only the required weapons after carefully consideration.
- Vulcan Gun
- These shell firing weapons have high-rate of fire but little power, and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. They are ideal for shooting down small, lightly armored targets such as missiles, attack vehicles, etc.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber emits high-energy Minovsky particles to form a blade-shaped I-field (via manipulation of electromagnetic fields), and then fills this I-field shell with superheated Minovsky particle plasma to produce an effective cutting blade. The Heavygun usually stores a beam saber in its body for melee combat.
- Hand Grenade
- The Heavygun is equipped with a pair of waist-mounted grenade racks each carrying 4 hand grenades. The explosive power of the grenades are reduced to avoid damaging the colony's outer walls, thus they are less effective during anti-MS combat.
- Short Beam Launcher
- Although the number of shots is limited, its firepower is still capable of sinking a battleship in one shot if the conditions are right. This handheld weapon is stored on the rear skirt armor when not in use.
- Double Beam Gun
- Equipped on the left arm.
- Twin Grenade Launcher
- Equipped on the right arm.
- 9-tube Missile Launcher
- Equipped on the right shoulder, fires ground-to-ground missiles.
- 4-barrel Machine Cannon
- Equipped on the left shoulder, fires APFDS rounds.
F71 G-Cannon Powered Weapon Type | F71 G-Cannon VSBR Type
|Gundam F91's variations|
F91 Gundam F91 Twin VSBR Type | HWF91 Gundam F91 Heavy Weapons Type
|RGM-109 Heavygun's variation|
RGM-109 Heavygun Full Equipment Type
|RGM-111 Hardygun's variations|
RGM-111G Hardygun Close Combat Type | RGM-111R Hardygun Reconnaissance Type
|Guntank R-44's variation|
RXR-44 Guntank R-44 Powered Weapons Type
| XM-05 Berga Giros' variation|
XM-05 Berga Giros Heavy Armament Type
|XM-06 Dahgi Iris' variation|
XM-06 Dahgi Iris Custom
| XM-07 Vigna Ghina's variations|
XM-07B Vigna Ghina II | XM-07S Vigna Ghina Berah Ronah Special