Technology & Combat Characteristics
A new version of Hiroto's custom-built Core Gundam with improved overall performance, based on his combat experience on Eldora. As well as enhanced output and construction, it is newly equipped with transformation mechanisms that let it turn into a flight form called the Core Flyer.
- Core Saber
- The Core Sabers of the Core Gundam II have increased output compared to those of the original Core Gundam. Two of this close range weapon are stored on the back.
- Core Defenser
- Mounted on the back, it is a transformation unit for the Core Gundam II which also functions as a handheld shield. Beam Vulcans are built into the unit which can be used in both MS and Core Flyer Mode.
- Core Spray Gun
- The Core Spray Gun of the Core Gundam II is an enhanced version of the original Core Gundam's.
- GN Gunsword
- The same sword as used by Valkylander. The Core Gundam II wielded this weapon after the materialization process in Eldora failed to materialize the Earth Armor.
- GN Gunshield
- The same shield as used by Valkylander. The Core Gundam II wielded this weapon after the materialization process in Eldora failed to materialize the Earth Armor.
- Beam Shoot Rifle U7
- A rifle formed through combination of Uranus Armor's parts with the Core Spray Gun. It can switch between the normal Beam Rifle Mode and the Sniper Rifle Mode, where the barrel extends. A small shield with a built-in I-Field generator is attached to the side of the weapon to function as a defense measure during sniping. Used by Core Gundam II in a combine attack with Gundam 00 Sky Moebius, dealing the final blow that destroyed Alus.
Special Equipment & Features
- PLANETS System
- Like the original Core Gundam, the Core Gundam II can dock with parts carried on support mechas named after the planets of the Solar System through the PLANETS System to form various Gundams with different performance. Hiroto created this system to respond to any battlefield, environment, and circumstances. Even if the Core Gundam II is launched in one of its alternate forms, it can still summon a support mecha to switch form or for support. Besides the standard "Core Change", there is also a "Limited Change", that allows the Core Gundam II in one of its alternate form to partially switch parts with those of a summoned support mecha. If an ally brought multiple of the system's support mechas, the "Extra Limited Change" (also known as "PLANETS System: Ex Limited Mode") can be executed and the Core Gundam II can dock with a mix of parts from all active support mechas.
- Dummy Balloons
- Stored in the hands, they are made to resemble the machine that equips them for the purpose of disguise and distraction.
- PFF-X7II Core Gundam II (Titans Color)
- Due to the constant updates and various new missions added to GBN, Hiroto built two other Core Gundam II units and gave each unit different characteristics. The Core Gundam II (Titans Colors) is one of the two units and is specialized for ground battles under gravity. Enhancements were made to the land and aerial flight capabilities of the Core Flyer, and an improved structure to withstand high amounts of water pressure when operating in deep-sea environment was incorporated, enabling the unit to handle any type of terrain on Earth. The unit has a color scheme resembling the colors of the Titans, a faction with an ideology focused on Earth supremacy from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. It also bears the crest of Force BUILD DiVERS on its left thigh. A large figure resembling the Core Gundam II (Titans Colors) was seen in Cuadorn's home when the Eldorans and the guardian beast watched the Gunpla Battle One-Day Battle Royale.
- PFF-X7II Core Gundam II (G3 Color)
- Due to the constant updates and various new missions added to GBN, Hiroto built two other Core Gundam II units and gave each unit different characteristics. The Core Gundam II (G3 Colors) is one of the two units and is specialized for space battles. The base of the customization is the tuning of the unit's thrusters to enhance mobility. Its heat dissipation system is also improved, and the refurbished magnet coating on the actuators boosted reaction speeds. This unit has a color scheme from the color plans for the Core Gundam resembling the RX-78-3 Gundam "G-3" from Mobile Suit Gundam MSV. It also bears the crest of Force BUILD DiVERS on its left thigh. A large figure resembling the Core Gundam II (G3 Colors) was seen in Cuadorn's home when the Eldorans and the guardian beast watched the Gunpla Battle One-Day Battle Royale.
Notes & Trivia
- The Core Flyer Mode bears a resemblance to the XXXG-01W Wing Gundam's Bird Mode.