Technology & Combat Characteristics
A variant of the Core Gundam docked with the Mars Armor. It specializes in close combat and is equipped with various melee weapons such as the Slash Blades. The various blades can be combined to form powerful large swords, allowing the Gunpla to deal with one-to-one-combat, one to many battle, and against enemies that are much larger. Acceleration devices are also built into the Mars Armor, greatly enhancing Marsfour Gundam's instantaneous force. With its nimble attacks and maneuvers, the Gunpla can slice through various enemies.
- Beam Vulcan
- Mounted in the head, the pair of beam vulcans have low firepower and are mainly for intercepting incoming enemy units and attacks, such as missiles.
- Beam Saber
- A pair of beam sabers are mounted on the back and they emit a beam blade each when deployed. The robust hilts can also be used as striking weapons.
- Shield Unit
- The small shields attached to the forearms are equipped with deployable claws, allowing an immediate switch from defense to offense.
- Slash Blade
- A pair of swords built exclusively for the Marsfour Gundam. They are basically used as physical swords, but the built-in beam generators in the handles allow them to be used to generate beam blades and to launch beam bullets.
- Over Slash Blade
- The two Slash Blades can be combined to form the Over Slash Blade, which is a sharper and larger sword.
- Heat Rev Sword
- A physical sword which can be heated to a red-hot state. It is usually mounted onto the bottom of the backpack.
- Heat Rev Axe
- An axe with the same mechanisms as the Heat Rev Sword.
- Hard Heat Rev Sword
- The Heat Rev Axe can be combined with the Heat Rev Sword to form the Hard Heat Rev Sword, which can melt through various forms of armor with its super high heat.
Special Equipment & Features
Notes & Trivia
- Its name is a portmanteau of Mars, fourth planet in the Solar System, and the number four.