Technology & Combat Characteristics
A space combat form of the Core Gundam docked with the Jupiter Armor. Its main armament, the Beam Gatling Gun has two firing modes, while both the forearms' Manifer Bits and the back-mounted additional thrusters, the Multi Container Bits, can be used for remote attacks.
- Beam Gatling Gun
- A custom-built weapon for the Jupitive Gundam, its rate of fire greatly surpasses that of regular beam rifles.
- Manifer Bit
- Beam gun units equipped on the forearms, they can be released to perform ranged attacks or can be attached to the tips of the shoulders to be used as fixed artillery.
- Multi Container Bit
- Normally attached to the back as additional thrusters, these units can be attached to the forearms to be used as beam cannons or generate beam shields and produce beam blades from its barrel to form beam knuckles that have both defensive and offensive capabilities. The units can be individually released to perform ranged attacks.
Special Equipment & Features
- PLANETS System
- The Core Gundam and Core Gundam II can make use of the PLANETS System to dock with support mechas named after the various planets of the Solar System, changing its equipment, characteristics and performance. This change can be done even during mid-combat, with the Jupitive Gundam using the Jupiter Armor.
Notes & Trivia
- Its name is a portmanteau of Jupiter, fifth planet in the Solar System, and the number five.