Technology & Combat Characteristics
Through the PLANETS System invented by Hiroto, the Core Gundam can dock with the Earth Armor support mecha to form the Earthree Gundam. Its basic capabilities are improved and its armaments have become more powerful. It is most effective when used with a basic battle style and can adapt to missions involving various situations. Hiroto has been using this Gunpla for a long time, and his consistent maintenance has allowed it to keep its blue color and excellent capabilities.
- Beam Vulcan
- Mounted in the head, the pair of Beam Vulcans have low firepower and are mainly for intercepting incoming enemy units and attacks, such as missiles.
- Beam Saber
- A standard close range armament, a pair of Beam Sabers are mounted on the Earthree Gundam's back. Compared to the Core Gundam's Core Sabers, the Earthree Gundam's Beam Sabers emit longer beam blades. The robust hilts can also be used as striking weapons.
- Beam Rifle
- The main weapon of the Earthree Gundam, it is the upgraded form of the Core Gundam's Core Spray Gun through combining with parts of the Earth Armor. In this state, its effective range is improved to medium/long range, and its sensors are also enhanced. It has an alternate firing mode, the "Blast Shooting Mode", where it connects to the Shield to receive energy for a powerful shot. In this mode, the front of the rifle also expands.
- This defensive armament is the upgraded form of the Core Gundam's Core Shield through combining with parts of the Earth Armor. It has built-in energy packs and can connect to the Beam Rifle to supply energy for the rifle's "Blast Shooting Mode".
Special Equipment & Features
- PLANETS System
- The Core Gundam can make use of its PLANETS System to dock with support mechas named after the various planets of the Solar System, changing its equipment, characteristics and performance. This change can be done even during mid-combat, with the Earthree Gundam using the Earth Armor.
Notes & Trivia
- Its name is a portmanteau of Earth, third planet in the Solar System, and the number 3.
- The Beam Rifle's blast shooting mode is similar to the AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX Stungle Rifle in charge mode.
|Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Original Gunpla|
Core Gundam II | HER-SELF Mobile Doll May | PFF-X7 Core Gundam | PFF-X7/E3 Earthree Gundam | PFF-X7/J5 Jupitive Gundam | PFF-X7/M1 Mercuone Gundam | PFF-X7/M4 Marsfour Gundam | PFF-X7/V2 Veetwo Gundam | Justi'gguy | Uraven Gundam | Valkylander | Wodom Pod | ZGMF-X19AK Gundam Justice Knight
DT-6800EL Eldora Daughtress | Eldora Air Brute | Eldora Army | Eldora Bull Brute | Eldora Hover Brute | Eldora Sea Brute | JDG-009X-ELB Eldora Brute | MSF-007SS Gundam Seltsam
MSF-007TE Gundam Tertium | RX-93N04 ν-Zeon Gundam