Technology & Combat Characteristics
A ground combat variant of the Danazine, the legs are replaced with large hover units that significantly improve its performance on the ground and allows it to transverse various terrains with ease. As the Vagans do not have many production facilities on Earth, the majority of Gurruzines are actually converted from available Danazines. As flight capabilities are no longer needed, the wings of the original Danazine are removed and this greatly simplifies the structure of the suit's upper body. The Gurruzine has higher stability than a bipedal design which allows for a greater variety of handheld armaments. It retains all the weaponry of the original Danazine, and its primary weapon is the unique "Gurruzine Long Cannon". To stabilize the suit as it uses this weapon for ranged attacks, claw-shaped spikes hidden in the lower body can be deployed to grip the ground.
- Gurruzine Long Cannon
- A hand-carried beam cannon unique to the Gurruzine, it is capable of sniping targets up to 8000 meters away and can also be used as a close combat weapon due to its ability to generate beam spikes from the slits near the tip. By spinning the weapon's barrel, the beam spikes can function as a beam scraper.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted in both hands, the beam vulcans are the standard ranged weapon for most Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high rate of fire and are moderately powerful, capable of destroying small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits. The beam vulcans can also generate a beam saber each for close range combat, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. The beam sabers can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- Beam Shooter/Beam Saber
- Mounted under the chin, it is a special beam gun that can also emit a beam saber.
- Gurruzine Cannon
- Mounted in the pelvis. It fires a very wide beam and is mainly used for attacking enemies that stand before the Gurruzine.
- Gurruzine Spinner
- The tail of the Gurruzine, which functions as a striking weapon capable of impaling enemy mobile suits.
Special Equipment & Features
- Electromagnetic Armor
- "Hobby Japan", Monthly Hobby Japan, January, 2013, JAN 4910081270130
|Gundam Age: UNKNOWN SOLDIERS Mechanics|
|Gundam AGE-1's variations|
AGE-1AJ Gundam AGE-1 Assault Jacket | AGE-1R Gundam AGE-1 Razor | AGE-1ST Gundam AGE-1 Starks
|Gundam AGE-2's variation|
AGE-2DC Gundam AGE-2 Double Blade
|Gundam AGE-FX's variation|
AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX (A-Funnel Equipment Type)
RGE-G1100ST Adele Starks
BMS-003 Shaldoll Rogue
BMS-004 G-Exes Jackedge
BMS-005 G-Xiphos | BMS-005SS G-Xiphos (Snake Sword Equipment Type)
|Madorna Workshop / Civilians|