Technological & Combat Characteristics
The Danazine is the Vagan's next generation mass-production mobile suit, intended to replace the older frontline mobile suits, such as the ovm-e Dorado. It is the primary mobile suit used by the Vagan during the invasion of Earth. During high-speed flight mode, the Danazine's legs are retracted, while the left and right head stabilizers closed and cover the Danazine's face to reduce aerial resistance. This mode allows the Danazine to achieve flight speed faster than most other mobile suits. It is armed with a beam cannon built into its pelvis, two beam vulcans/sabers on each hand and a beam shooter/saber mounted under its chin.
- Danazine Cannon
- Mounted in the pelvis, it fires a very wide beam and is mainly used for bombardment.
- Beam Shooter/Beam Saber
- Mounted under the chin, it is a special beam gun that can also emit a beam saber.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted in both hands, the beam vulcans are the standard ranged weapon for most Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high rate of fire and are moderately powerful, capable of destroying small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits. The beam vulcans can also generate a beam saber each for close range combat, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. The beam sabers can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- Danazine Spinner
- The tail of the Danazine, which functions as a striking weapon capable of impaling an enemy mobile suit.
Special Equipment & Features
In A.G. 164, the Danazine has become the Vagan's main mass-production mobile suit, replacing the older ovm-e Dorado. These units are deployed to the frontlines, acting as vanguards during the Vagan assault on Earth.
- ↑ April 29. 2012 Sunrise · MBS SOTSU . Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Official Site"MS Danazine"
- ↑ "Hobby Japan" Monthly, Hobby Japan, June 2012, JAN 4910081270628
- ↑ Episode 29 Grandfather's Gundam