Technology & Combat Characteristics
A Gunpla based on the mass-produced Leo, which appeared in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing. There are multiple variations of its head unit. Countless numbers of these are deployed throughout the Dimension as AI units controlled by GBN's Non-Player Divers (NPD). The Leo NPD can also be outfitted with the Leo's space backpack for fighting in space, as well as various other equipment and weapons.
- Beam Rifle
- The Leo NPD wields the same beam rifle as the original Leo. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures.
- Machine Gun
- Looks identical to the original Leo's 105mm Rifle. This physical projectile firing weapon can be changed into a beam machine gun depending on the setting.
- Dober Gun
- Same weapon as used by the original Leo, it is typically mounted on the right shoulder. It has an excellent firing rate and can shoot accurately over a long range. The Leo NPD can be configured to mount a dober gun on each shoulder. It is also shown that two dober guns can be conjoined into a single handheld weapon, allowing the Leo NPD to hold up to four dober guns.
- In order to increase defense against beam and physical attacks, the Leo NPD can equip the same round shield as used by the Leo. The Leo NPD can be configured to carry up to four shields, one on each shoulder, and one held in each hand.
- Beam Saber
- Like with the original Leo, the Leo NPD is equipped with two beam sabers, stored behind its shield. These close combat weapons generated a blade-shaped beam to melt and cut through enemy's armor. They can have their maximum output adjusted depending on the settings by GBN.
- The Leo NPD can be equipped with the same pair of shoulder-mounted cannons as the Leo Cannon Type.
- Heat Shotel
- The same weapon as used by the Gundam Sandrock, its blade is super heated when in use to cut through armor. The Leo NPD can store a pair of heat shotel on its back.
Notes & Trivia
- In episode 11, a Leo NPD was amongst the Gunpla belonging to the Mass-Divers' army, suggesting that either the Leo NPD is available as a model kit or that the Divers custom built an identical-looking Gunpla.
- The Leo NPD's role is similar to that of the Hi-Mock in Gundam Build Fighters Try.
- The High Grade Build Divers model has its backpack outfitted with eight slots that allow it to mount other accessories.
- Official site (English)
- 1/144 High Grade OZ-06MS[MPD] Leo NPD manual