The OMS-09DRF RF Desert Dom is a mobile suit used by the Mars Zeon that appeared in the video game Mobile Suit Gundam F91: Formula Report 0122.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A variant of the OMS-09RF RF Dom used by Mars Zeon in the early UC 0120s. The RF Desert Dom is designed for use in the harsh desert and tropical climate regions of Earth, equipped with shielding and dust covers over its joints and other internal systems as necessary. The RF Desert Dom is also outfitted with high-powered jet thrusters in its legs, allowing the mobile suit to hover across desert sand dunes at very high speed.
- Scattering Mega Particle Gun
- Equipped in the abdomen. It releases a spray of beam energy powerful enough to cause wide-spread damage to enemy mobile suits.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber emits high-energy Minovsky particles to form a blade-shaped I-field (via manipulation of electromagnetic fields), and then fills this I-field shell with superheated Minovsky particle plasma to produce an effective cutting blade. The RF Desert Dom is equipped with a beam saber stored on the rear armor.
- Grenade Launcher
- The RF Desert Dom has a grenade launcher capable of holding eight grenades mounted into its backpack.
- Beam Bazooka
- The beam bazooka is essentially a beam rifle, but on a slightly larger scale. It fires slower moving mega particles, causing its beam to widen and allowing the beam to cause damage over a greater area, ideal for dealing with battleships or catching multiple mobile suits off-guard. The RF Desert Dom's beam bazooka can be stored on its backpack.
When the Oldsmobile Army eventually invaded Earth in U.C. 0122, allying with the Crossbone Vanguard, a land combat/tropical climate variant of the RF Rick Dom was developed. Although a majority of them are used in desert areas, a minor variation known as Snow Dom used in cold climate areas also existed.
- OMS-09SRF RF Snow Dom
Notes and Trivia
|Mobile Suit Gundam F90 Mechanics|
AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai | F70 Cannon Gundam | F90 Gundam F90 | F90A Gundam F90 Assault Type | F90D Gundam F90 Destroid Type | F90E Gundam F90 Electronic Type | F90H Gundam F90 Hover Type | F90M Gundam F90 Marine Type | F90P Gundam F90 Plunge Type | F90S Gundam F90 Support Type | F90V Gundam F90 VSBR Type | F90II Gundam F90II | F90II-I Gundam F90II Intercept Type | F90II-L Gundam F90II Long Range Type | RGM-89J Jegan Normal Type | RGM-89ST-2 ST-Gun
|Transporter / Supply Ship|
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
Irish-class | Ra Cailum-class
OMS-06RF RF Zaku | OMS-07RF RF Gouf | OMS-09DRF RF Desert Dom | OMS-09RF RF Dom | OMS-14RF RF Gelgoog | OMS-14SRF RF Gelgoog Charles Rochester Type | OMS-15RF RF Gyan | OMS-90R Gundam F90 | OMSM-07RF RF Z'Gok
OMAX-01 Grand Zam | OMAX-03RF RF Adzam
|Aircraft / Spacecraft|