Technology & Combat Characteristics
Built by the Mars Zeon faction stationed on Mars, the RF Gouf resembled the old MS-07 Gouf series of mobile suits. Although it resembled the older mobile suit, the RF Gouf had a redesigned internal structure featuring modern parts and designs. This in turn allowed the RF Gouf to have a performance on par with modern mobile suits. While it is designed primarily for ground combat, it can also be operated in space.
- Vulcan Gun
- These shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits; however, they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. They are ideal for shooting down small, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small vehicles, etc. The RF Gouf mounts four vulcan guns in its head.
- Beam Rod
- A close-range weapon installed in the right forearm of the RF Gouf. This retractable cable can generate a beam at the tip.
- 5-barrel Machine Gun
- The RF Gouf's regular left manipulator is replaced by a five-barrel 75mm machine gun shaped like enlarged fingers. It fires physical rounds at a rapid rate, and despite its bulky and awkward appearance, its barrels demonstrate limited degree of digital dexterity allowing the ability to adequately grip the beam sword.
- Beam Sword
- The RF Gouf's main close combat weapon, the power of the beam sword is significantly higher than that of ordinary beam sabers.
- Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle, it fires a particle beam that can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures.
- Beam Bazooka
- The beam bazooka utilizes the technology of a beam rifle on a slightly larger scale. The beam bazooka fires slower moving mega particles, causing its beam to widen and allowing the beam to cause damage over a greater area, ideal for dealing with battleships or catching multiple mobile suits off-guard.
Notes and Trivia
|Mobile Suit Gundam F90 Mechanics|
AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai | F70 Cannon Gundam | F90 Gundam F90 | F90A Gundam F90 Assault Type | F90D Gundam F90 Destroid Type | F90E Gundam F90 Electronic Type | F90H Gundam F90 Hover Type | F90M Gundam F90 Marine Type | F90P Gundam F90 Plunge Type | F90S Gundam F90 Support Type | F90V Gundam F90 VSBR Type | F90II Gundam F90II | F90II-I Gundam F90II Intercept Type | F90II-L Gundam F90II Long Range Type | RGM-89J Jegan Normal Type | RGM-89ST-2 ST-Gun
|Transporter / Supply Ship|
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
Irish-class | Ra Cailum-class
OMS-06RF RF Zaku | OMS-07RF RF Gouf | OMS-09DRF RF Desert Dom | OMS-09RF RF Dom | OMS-14RF RF Gelgoog | OMS-14SRF RF Gelgoog Charles Rochester Type | OMS-15RF RF Gyan | OMS-90R Gundam F90 | OMSM-07RF RF Z'Gok
OMAX-01 Grand Zam | OMAX-03RF RF Adzam
|Aircraft / Spacecraft|