Technology & Combat Characteristics
A mobile worker that Gjallarhorn uses for military operations and for maintaining security in the streets. It is larger than most mobile workers and also has higher output, allowing it to use larger caliber weapons. Pilot enters the machine through an underside hatch, and the cockpit section can detach during an emergency. The mobile worker is armed with a large caliber cannon at the top, a pair of smoke grenade launchers in the weapon binders at the sides, and an anti-personnel chain gun at the bottom. By arming the machine with a pair of missile pods instead of the weapon binders and the large caliber cannon, it can be used for rear support. While less versatile and powerful than Gjallarhorn's mobile suits, they are cheaper and more numerous. Another advantage is that the machine runs on a Hydrogen Engine and thus can be legally operated within city limits, unlike the mobile suits that are restricted from entering any city as their Ahab reactors would ruin the city functions.
- Large Caliber Cannon
- Mounted on the turret, it is the primary weapon against enemy units. Used only by the standard type.
- Anti-Personnel Chain Gun
- Mounted underneath the body of the mobile worker, it was primarily used to incapacitate people such as dissidents or enemy soldiers.
- Missile Pod
- Used only by the rear support equipment version, the four 8-tube missile pods replaced the large caliber cannon of the standard type as the mobile worker's main weapon. The missile pods are attached to the machine's sides, replacing the weapon binders.
Special Equipment & Features
- Weapon Binder
- A binder mounted on each side of the machine, it is used by the standard type and can be equipped with a pair of smoke grenade launchers.
- Core Block
- The cockpit of the machine is located in a separable section known as the core block located in the front of the lower carriage. When the machine's legs are destroyed, the core block can separate and escape via its own set of wheels. Besides the underside cockpit hatch, there is also a hatch at the top of the cockpit, but it is only for escape use as the turret needs to be rotated.
Notes & Trivia
- Whereas the Mobile Workers of Gjallarhorn's Martian Division are colored red, the ones encountered in the Dort Colonies and on Earth are colored teal and dark blue respectively.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Mechanical Works' Book
- ↑ High Grade Iron Blooded Orphans 1/144 Option Set 3 Box Text | Translation Link: 
- ↑ Blu-ray Booklet Info | Translation Link
|Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS Urdr-Hunt Mechanics|
AEB-06L Hloekk Graze | ASW-G-35 Gundam Marchosias
NK-17 Gjallarhorn Mobile Worker
|Omden Colony Company|
ASW-G-35 Gundam Hajiroboshi | Schwalbe Custom | UGY-R38 Spinner Rodi