Four years have passed since the United Nations Forces' victory over Celestial Being. Humanity, having established the Earth Sphere Federation, forms an independent police force separate from and with authority over the ESF Army known as the Autonomous Peace-Keeping Force, or A-Laws. Given unfettered discretion, A-Laws is charged with the duties of further unifying the world's nations, enforcing the will of mankind, and disposing of resistance groups and terrorist cells as they see fit. Unknown to the general public, however, is that the A-Laws use their unchecked power as a means to oppress freedoms, doctrines, and ideologies through the use of inhumane tactics under the guises of "unity" and "world peace". Celestial Being, fully aware of the A-Laws' misuses of power, has arisen from the ashes of defeat to eradicate the A-Laws and set the world on the true path to peace once more. Armed with Aeolia Schenberg's gifts of the Trans-Am and Twin Drive Systems, Celestial Being hopes to correct their past mistakes and atone for the damage caused by the A-Laws, aided by the resistance group Katharon. Unknown to both Celestial Being and the A-Laws, however, a third party calling themselves the Innovators is manipulating both sides of the conflict from the shadows, all the while claiming they are carrying out Aeolia Schenberg's true plan.
- Episode 1: The Angels' Second Advent
- Episode 2: Twin Drive
- Episode 3: Allelujah Rescue Operation
- Episode 4: A Reason to Fight
- Episode 5: Scars
- Episode 6: A Reunion and Separation
- Episode 7: Twistedness of Innocence
- Episode 8: 00's Voice
- Episode 9: Prelude of Tragedy
- Episode 10: Within the Scattering Light
- Episode 11: The Door of Innovation
- Episode 12: Flower of Life
- Episode 13: BEYOND
- Episode 14: Rebirth
- Setsuna F. Seiei
- Lockon Stratos
- Allelujah Haptism
- Tieria Erde
- Ian Vashti
- Mileina Vashti
- Feldt Grace
- Lasse Aeon
- Sumeragi Lee Noriega
- Saji Crossroad
- Nena Trinity
- Wang Liu Mei
- Hong Long
- Arthur Goodman
- Barrack Zinin
- Louise Halevy
- Andrei Smirnov
- Soma Peires
- Mister Bushido
- Kati Mannequin
- Homer Katagiri
- Billy Katagiri
- The battle of L3 takes place immediately after the 4 month time skip of the Break the Pillar incident.
- Graham takes Setsuna to the same location of their battle.
- Regene and Anew kill each other prior to Regene's betrayal and witnessing the battle.
- Wang Liu Mei dies along with Hong Long after their ship was shot by Nena Trinity.
- Regnant appears behind Throne Drei after destroying Ribbon's warning to who her killer would be.
- Homer Katagiri is present in the final battle along with Arthur Goodman and both were caught in the firing range of the Celestial Being resulting their deaths.
- Tieria dies in Seravee instead of getting shot by Ribbons but his consciousness is connected to Veda.
- Ali al-Saachez dies in MS combat instead of escaping.
- Andrei's mobile suit gets destroyed by Setsuna but was not seen since then until the epilogue.
- Louise's reunion with Saji was different and that Louise does not react physically towards Saji as in the anime.
- Both Revive and Hiling are killed by Setsuna.
- Setsuna and Ribbons settle off in their last resort as 00 Raiser and Reborns Gundam instead of Exia R2 and 0 Gundam.
- Graham Aker is shown seeing the view from the cliff in the epilogue.
- Setsuna is not seen in the epilogue.
- 00 Raiser is seen damaged in the epilogue.
Kadokawa Shoten Japanese Release
- Vol.1 ISBN 978-4-04-715185-7-C0979
- Vol.2 ISBN 978-4-04-715240-3-C0979
- Vol.3 ISBN 978-4-04-715282-3-C0979
- Vol.4 ISBN 978-4-04-715335-6-C0979
Bandai Entertainment English Release
- Vol.1 ISBN 978-1-60-496236-9
- Vol.2 ISBN 978-1-60-496237-6
- Vol.3 ISBN 978-1-60-496238-3
- Vol.4 ISBN 978-1-60-496266-6
|Anime||Gundam 00 | Episode Listing|
|Events||Celestial Being missions|
|Topics||Characters | Locations | Mobile Suits | Nations and Factions | Technology | Warships and Spacecraft|
|Books||-A wakening of the Trailblazer- (Manga) | -A wakening of the Trailblazer- (Novel) | Blue Memories | Bonds | Gundam 00 (Manga) | Gundam 00 (Novel) | Gundam 00 2nd Season (Manga) | Gundam 00 Second Season (Novel) | Gundam 00F | Gundam 00I | Gundam 00I 2314 | Gundam 00N | Gundam 00P | Gundam 00V | Gundam 00V: Battlefield Record | In Those Days|
|Media||-A wakening of the Trailblazer- | Gundam 00: Another Story | Gundam 00: Special Edition | Gundam 00R | Gundam 00 Festival 10 "Re:vision" | Gundam 00 Re:Build | Gundam 00 Re:(in)novation|
|Gunpla||High Grade Gundam 00|
|Other Timelines||Advanced Generation | After Colony | After War | Anno Domini | Build Fighters | Correct Century | Cosmic Era | Future Century | Mars Century | Post Disaster | Regild Century | SD Gundam | Universal Century|