Mobile Fighter G Gundam: 7th Fight (Kidou Butou Gaiden Gundam Fight 7th, 機動武闘外伝ガンダムファイト7th) is a manga sidestory written and illustrated by Kitarou Ototoi, published by Kodansha and serialized by Comic BomBom in 1996.
The story is a prequel to the Mobile Fighter G Gundam TV anime series, taking place during the 7th Gundam Fight, 24 years before the events of the anime. It features Master Asia piloting the GF7-013NJ Yamato Gundam, representing Neo Japan. It also showcases how he became known as the King of Hearts, as well as his work as part of the Shuffle Alliance.
- Gundam Fighter representing Neo Japan. Pilots the Yamato Gundam. The manga takes place before he became Master Asia, the Undefeated of the East.
- Gundam Fighter representing Neo America. Pilots the Freedom Gundam.
- Gundam Fighter representing Neo China. Pilots the Kouga Gundam.
- Gundam Fighter representing Neo France. Pilots the Eiffel Gundam.
- Gundam Fighter representing Neo Russia. Pilots the Mosque Gundam.
- Wolf Heinrich
- Gundam Fighter representing Neo Germany. Pilots the Kaiser Gundam. The eventual winner of the 7th Gundam Fight.
- Delos Argos
- Geneva Lee Bratz
- Chaos Mobile Suit
- Element Chaos
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam: 7th Fight on MAHQ.net
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam: 7th Fight on Geocities.jp