Gundam Song Covers Version (2019)
Notes & Trivia
- Mizu no Hoshi e Ai wo Komete (originally in English as "For Us to Decide", but never recorded) was composed by American composer Neil Sedaka who also composed the other opening Ζeta - Toki wo Koete and ending Hoshizora no Believe. Due to copyright restrictions, this song was replaced by Zeta no Kodō ~ Zeta Gundam in the US releases.
- A slower; instrumental version of this song is played in the background at the end of the Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ episode Sayonara, Fa, and during Judau's monologue in Vibration.
- The song was covered by Yuko Suzuhana on her 2016 solo debut album Cradle of Eternity.
- A cover by Sugizo feat. KOM_I is used as the second ending theme for Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Advent of the Red Comet, the animation features Lalah Sune running past a lake as she did in chapter 74.
- Moriguchi re-recorded the song for her 2019 album Gundam Song Covers.