Yo zeph. I did edit some parts of Raiser System because some people don't seem to understand the nature of the Raiser system and some assume quantization isn't a basic intended feature that Aeolia intended when he created the Twin Drive.(Could be me just assuming) Unless of course there is official information. Maybe we could discuss about what it seems like is in the show? Also Setsuna did use quantum brainwaves in the final episode of S2 to quantize.
Also some people believe that 0 Raiser is meant to offset the lack of particles that 00 has which is clearly not the case so I thought I should emphasize clearly 0 Raiser's Raiser System draws out the full potential.
I won't say I got everything right but at the very least we need to get the message out there Raiser system draws out the full potential of the system which was hindered by its overload and the 700% output and beyond is what the twin drive would have achieved if stable rather than 0 Raiser giving it a full particle upgrade from its own GN condensers since at best 0 Raiser works like a capacitor rather than a full battery even though such a function is entirely possible but main point of 0 raiser is to stabilize/regulate not add on particles.
Talk soon? Thanks XD. I would also like to be involved more in discussions about how 00 gundam works and point out where people might misunderstand it since the 00 line is my favourite and I do not want it to seem weak. I am sorry I didn't discuss but I had no idea how to reach out to discuss. I shouldn't have editted it the way I did.
My only issue with your edits to the particular page is the stuff added in regarding the teleportation sounds too much like fan speculations and not based on official information. That's all. I'm not disputing the fact that Setsuan use quantum brainwave in S2. However, whether quantum brainwave is related to quantization is another matter and should be supported by information from official material or source books. Information from official material/source books should also be used to support on whether Aeolia intended for twin drive system to be capable of quantization.
In short, keep speculations to a minimum and use official materials to support what you write.
Btw is it okay to add that Setsuna was unaware that quantization was possible in the first place? Since in the anime after 00 Raiser's first trans-am battle, he pondered about what happened back there.
I edited the Uraven Gundam page earlier with information about the Beam Shoot Rifle and Sensor bits, and you edited them out. Why did you do that?! It wasn't even false. It was factual. So when I put that information back up, please do not revert it or delete it.
The official information from model kit will be out around this coming week. Also it is not yet confirmed Core Gundam II's range weapon is called Core Spray Gun. It is also not yet confirm that the wired sensor bits are used in the event that the wireless units are taken out. There may be other situations (such as communication jamming) where the wired units are used insted. In short, hold your horses.
Look in short, if communication jamming happens, doesn't that mean the bits were taken out??
And the Core Spray Gun is the assumed name for the gun because that is the Core Gundam's gun, so it's more likely to have the "II" at the end if anything. so let me post what we have so far and edit it later, m8
1) In case it is not clear, the thunderbolt's mobile suit pages are for both the OVA and manga. Due to there being some differences in the story telling of the OVA and manga, it is best that you state clearly which version of events you are referring to when writing the history section (except if the events happen in both versions of the story.)
3) It is unclear if the events in Gundam Thunderbolt takes place in the same timeline as the original MSG, or if Thunderbolt is an alternate timeline/UC universe, etc. So best to refrain from comparing MS, events, etc between the two.
I return these words back to you. Please try to find and check the sources before deleting them.
1) About the Hi-Resolution manual, you must be dreaming or seeing things wrong, the manual did not mention 'beam' at all as you claim when you were making edits. The front page of the manual where the information is from only mention '衝撃' (shock or impact). It should also be noted that the Hi-Res model was first released in 2016 Mar (see here: https://www.1999.co.jp/10367059), which several months before the airing of the season second in 2016 Oct, where beam weapons finally make an appearance with introduction of Hashmal. Logically, the impact/shock being talked about in the manual is most likely from physical attacks and not beam attacks. Furthermore, when IBO related sources talk about nanolaminate armor protecting against beam weaponry, they tend to say the armor diffuse/refract (or words to that effect) the beam and not absorb. Also the absorbing impact part matches well with what is written in Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans - Mechanics & World. Which bring us to the next point:
2) The part you have doubt about in the Mechanics & World book is here, https://e-hentai.org/s/cf70fd771d/983275-92, take a look yourself. Again, please try to look for the source yourself and give others the benefit of the doubt unless you have proof they are wrong.
3) As for the Chryse Guard Security Webpage P.D.323.08.31 Entry link, the website was working when the page was first written, so is it that surprising the link was there? Sometimes Bandai/Sunrise change the web address and we are unaware, but that does not mean the information is wrong. Anway, here's the new address, http://g-tekketsu.com/1st/sp/cgs.php, again take a look yourself.
Can you help me move RAG-79-G1 Waterproof Gundam to "RAG-79-G1 Gundam Marine Type"? I don't think I can find any official source that called it "Waterproof Gundam". Both Great Mechanics and Mobile Suit Illustrated 2015 just called it "Marine Type Gundam" or "Gundam Marine Type".
Hello Zeph08, I've noticed your edits on the YMS-01A Union Flag article and others regarding the change of power source type terminology in the infobox from 'Solar Energy System' to 'Solar Power Generation System'.
That just describes the orbital elevator system's photovoltaic array though, to be more specific the power source of the Flag and Enact etc. are the rectennae they utilise to receive energy from their respective faction's power receiver networks via microwave transmissions.
Would you be interested in discussing the most correct terminology to use in the infoboxes of those articles regarding the power source? There might be others interested in this as well.
Since the solar power that the Enact and Flag received via microwave is from the Solar Power Generation System, i dont see why not listing that as the power source. I view the antennas, etc as just a means, not a source. I think that's all i have to say. Have fun with ur research.
Haha well that kind of logic would dictate that the sun itself be listed as the power source.
Now not all of the articles for the Anno Domini mobile suits that use rectennae to receive microwave transmissions from the power receiver networks have been edited to show your use of terminology in the infobox, is there a reason for this?
Well in case anyone sees this message thread and is interested in discussing it, then my suggestion for the power source terminology in the infoboxes would be rectennae, as that word by itself is much more descriptive and requires no other context for comprehension like the terminology of 'Solar Energy System' and 'Solar Power Generation System' do.
And it would take about a couple of minutes to edit the remaining articles though, there are only a few Anno Domini mobile suits that use that type of power source, that's why it looks strange.
I have explained myself pretty clear in the notes & trivia section i think. Just some points to add on. While the added shields look similar to Shinki Kessho's, whether they are the same is unknown as the animation quality is not that good and the amount of time we get to look at them is simply too short to make that a definitive judgement (hence, i noted in the page that the new parts are 'similar'). For similar reason, the same can be said of the missing components.
The final two nails on the coffin for me is that the HGBD manual noted the Shinki Kessho's motif is the Full Armor Unicorn, which the RX-Zeromaru with new parts in ep 23 to first half of 25 did not fully comply with. The manual also noted that the Shinki Kessho's psycho-frame is always green, which again, the RX-Zeromaru in these epsiode isnt in.
Overall, I prefer to be on the safe side and put the Gunpla under the normal RX-Zeromaru than the Shinki Kessho as the Gunpla did not fully match the latter's specs. Put it another way, in a game, if you are halfway to gaining sufficient exp to level up, your level would still be listed as the lower level and not the higher level you are on the way to achieving.
Oh, as for the Gundam The End's Ikkaku, that is simply the anime not showing the "Tsunowaru" form, not a missing component. A similar comparison for this case, would be how the GBD anime did not show the Shinki Kessho's Real Mode.