1) In case it is not clear, the thunderbolt's mobile suit pages are for both the OVA and manga. Due to there being some differences in the story telling of the OVA and manga, it is best that you state clearly which version of events you are referring to when writing the history section (except if the events happen in both versions of the story.)
3) It is unclear if the events in Gundam Thunderbolt takes place in the same timeline as the original MSG, or if Thunderbolt is an alternate timeline/UC universe, etc. So best to refrain from comparing MS, events, etc between the two.
I return these words back to you. Please try to find and check the sources before deleting them.
1) About the Hi-Resolution manual, you must be dreaming or seeing things wrong, the manual did not mention 'beam' at all as you claim when you were making edits. The front page of the manual where the information is from only mention '衝撃' (shock or impact). It should also be noted that the Hi-Res model was first released in 2016 Mar (see here: https://www.1999.co.jp/10367059), which several months before the airing of the season second in 2016 Oct, where beam weapons finally make an appearance with introduction of Hashmal. Logically, the impact/shock being talked about in the manual is most likely from physical attacks and not beam attacks. Furthermore, when IBO related sources talk about nanolaminate armor protecting against beam weaponry, they tend to say the armor diffuse/refract (or words to that effect) the beam and not absorb. Also the absorbing impact part matches well with what is written in Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans - Mechanics & World. Which bring us to the next point:
2) The part you have doubt about in the Mechanics & World book is here, https://e-hentai.org/s/cf70fd771d/983275-92, take a look yourself. Again, please try to look for the source yourself and give others the benefit of the doubt unless you have proof they are wrong.
3) As for the Chryse Guard Security Webpage P.D.323.08.31 Entry link, the website was working when the page was first written, so is it that surprising the link was there? Sometimes Bandai/Sunrise change the web address and we are unaware, but that does not mean the information is wrong. Anway, here's the new address, http://g-tekketsu.com/1st/sp/cgs.php, again take a look yourself.
Can you help me move RAG-79-G1 Waterproof Gundam to "RAG-79-G1 Gundam Marine Type"? I don't think I can find any official source that called it "Waterproof Gundam". Both Great Mechanics and Mobile Suit Illustrated 2015 just called it "Marine Type Gundam" or "Gundam Marine Type".
Hello Zeph08, I've noticed your edits on the YMS-01A Union Flag article and others regarding the change of power source type terminology in the infobox from 'Solar Energy System' to 'Solar Power Generation System'.
That just describes the orbital elevator system's photovoltaic array though, to be more specific the power source of the Flag and Enact etc. are the rectennae they utilise to receive energy from their respective faction's power receiver networks via microwave transmissions.
Would you be interested in discussing the most correct terminology to use in the infoboxes of those articles regarding the power source? There might be others interested in this as well.
Since the solar power that the Enact and Flag received via microwave is from the Solar Power Generation System, i dont see why not listing that as the power source. I view the antennas, etc as just a means, not a source. I think that's all i have to say. Have fun with ur research.
Haha well that kind of logic would dictate that the sun itself be listed as the power source.
Now not all of the articles for the Anno Domini mobile suits that use rectennae to receive microwave transmissions from the power receiver networks have been edited to show your use of terminology in the infobox, is there a reason for this?
Well in case anyone sees this message thread and is interested in discussing it, then my suggestion for the power source terminology in the infoboxes would be rectennae, as that word by itself is much more descriptive and requires no other context for comprehension like the terminology of 'Solar Energy System' and 'Solar Power Generation System' do.
And it would take about a couple of minutes to edit the remaining articles though, there are only a few Anno Domini mobile suits that use that type of power source, that's why it looks strange.
I have explained myself pretty clear in the notes & trivia section i think. Just some points to add on. While the added shields look similar to Shinki Kessho's, whether they are the same is unknown as the animation quality is not that good and the amount of time we get to look at them is simply too short to make that a definitive judgement (hence, i noted in the page that the new parts are 'similar'). For similar reason, the same can be said of the missing components.
The final two nails on the coffin for me is that the HGBD manual noted the Shinki Kessho's motif is the Full Armor Unicorn, which the RX-Zeromaru with new parts in ep 23 to first half of 25 did not fully comply with. The manual also noted that the Shinki Kessho's psycho-frame is always green, which again, the RX-Zeromaru in these epsiode isnt in.
Overall, I prefer to be on the safe side and put the Gunpla under the normal RX-Zeromaru than the Shinki Kessho as the Gunpla did not fully match the latter's specs. Put it another way, in a game, if you are halfway to gaining sufficient exp to level up, your level would still be listed as the lower level and not the higher level you are on the way to achieving.
Oh, as for the Gundam The End's Ikkaku, that is simply the anime not showing the "Tsunowaru" form, not a missing component. A similar comparison for this case, would be how the GBD anime did not show the Shinki Kessho's Real Mode.
No evidence that Freedom ejected its reactor, the scene in question only has the word 'nuclear reactor cut off', which could mean shutting off the reactor. Sure the MG Ver 2 mention the Freedom exploded but no mention of reactor ejection or nuclear explosion.
1) for the slashed cockpit part, it is still there, read again.
2) Freedom got a stab in the abdomen, even if the nuclear reactor did not explode, something else could. Also i believe Minerva's positron cannon hit the Archangel's ejected propellant tank or something like that and that could also generate a huge. TBH, this subject has generated a lot of heated discussions with no definite answer, best to agree to disagree and leave things ambigous.
3) Micro Hide Bomb is from the japanese wiki, which i trusted over a fan given name, and in the scene the bomb/bomblets was indeed release from a canister-like object. I suppose calling it a bomb case would be a middle ground. As for the uses, while it can keep enemy away, the fact it continue spreading/moving outwards, also means it can target enemy farther away.
4) Was focused on the micro hide bomb, did not see the beam jutte, restore it if u want.
5) This all i have to say, carry on with what u want.
and for the Narrative gundam B pack, the wire guided weapon is named Incom, even in the movie, Jona did actually called that weapon as Incom and the weapon output can be adjusted. So what wrong with that??
Yes, Jona call it an Incom, but did he get the name right or did others lie to him? Other sources such as the box on the P-Bandai kit call them wire-guided assault units, a japanese version of the name was used in the official website profile and in the images in the Narrative gundam B pack's references section. So i go with that. Besides, the way it function is also very different from how INCOMs usually function.
As i said earlier, this issue is debated to death and no one can agree on the same conclusion. I couldnt remember, but is there any scene where a positron cannon blast resulted in a mushrrom could. Anyway, doesnt help that there is no official word on the situation either, again better to leave it ambiguous. Or if u prefer, get the mods to discuss and settle on the mushroom cloud, that would be interesting.
and about the micro bomb, the small bomb moved was not due to it s moving toward enemy, instead, its due to space property. In space, there are no air, so no friction at all. Thus, after eject from the main bomb, the smaller bomb still have some energy to travel a small distance due to no friction. Pls research topic on kinetic energy
Sigh, that's what i mean by spreading/moving outwards. Again, the problem is not with their movements, it is about their use. Due to the properties of them continuning to move after being released (due to the reasons u mentioned), it cannot be discounted that they have a more offensive kind of use. The way u word it makes it seems like a defensive weapon, which is not totally true.
offensive: i advance on an enemy trying to do damage on the enemy
defensive: i stay on my location or trying to retreat, if an enemy try to make a move on me, i will fight back and do damage or try to stop them from advancing near to me
as seen in the defination above, the micro bomb is basically defensive, a method of to stop enemy advance on me. Its a minefiled except all the mine float around, if the enemy do approach the field, gg for him else there will be nothing happen to the mine, no explosion.
same concept as the acguy firepower type a&b in ms thunderbolt bandit flower, where in 1 scene they deploy the mine on the backpack. when the enemy go near the mine field, the mine detonated and damage or cripple the enemy suit (although the mine type is aqua based but the concept is the same as banshee norm)
on the topic of freedom jettison nuclear reactor, at that episode, the only positron cannon fired was from Minerva battleship. If the nuclear explosion was from that, then i suppose all the crew in Minerva will be court martial for trying to harm their force member. The nuclear explosion damaged the impulse significantly. However, nothing happen after that, so that a prove that the explosion was not from that. Are there any army can friend fire each other and wall away as there are nothing happen???
For the name, i agree with what Kuruni said. As for the weapon's text, calling the Micro Hide Bombs as small space mines instead of small bombs seems ok. After all, the Hide Bombs used by Gyan were described as a type of mines in the model kit manuals.
For the very dead horse that is Freedom's explosion and if that is the nuclear explosion we saw, i have nothing new to add. Again, those issues have been debated to death, the horse has been buried and exhumed for examination countless times in forums and AFAIK there has not been an agreed conclusion to that issue. IMO, best to let the dead horse lay in its grave. Having said that, would be nice if you can find an official book or scan that definitively describe what happened.