Technology & Combat Characteristics
Based on the reconstructed body of AEUG's MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai, this mass production model has the wing binders removed and its shoulder-mounted weapons are replaced by a single 6-tube multi-purpose launcher, reducing its production costs.
- 6-tube Multi-purpose Launcher
- Equipped on the right shoulder, it can fire various types of ammunition.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and is capable of cutting through any metal not treated with anti-beam coating. The Hyaku Shiki Kai M.P.T is equipped with two beam sabers stored on the rear waist armor, each power rated at 0.4 MW.
- BR-M-87 Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle, and the particle beam it fires can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures. The Hyaku Shiki Kai M.P.T carried the same model of Beam Rifle as the original Hyaku Shiki, with a power rating of 2.8 MW and powered by a replaceable e-pac.
- AE/ZIM.C-BAZ-531 300mm Clay Bazooka
- A projectile-firing bazooka, the clay bazooka was originally designed to fire adhesive rounds which immobilize enemy machines rather than destroying them outright. However, this weapon can also fire other types of ammunition, and it's normally used with conventional explosive shells.
While the design had good performance, the mass production plan was ultimately cancelled. One Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type is kept in the EFF Mariana base for tests with the MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai. This unit was assigned to Fresberg corps pilot Martin Murtaugh. It is later destroyed during the "Devil's Nest" operation against Titans remnants in U.C.0094, however, the pilot survives.
Notes and Trivia
|Gundam Mk-II's variation|
FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk-II
MSA-004 Nemo II | MSA-004K Nemo III
MSA-005K Guncannon Detector | MSA-005S Methuss Kai
|Rick Dias's variation|
MSA-099-2 Rick Dias II
|Hyaku Shiki's variations|
MSR-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai | MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai Mass Production Type
|Z Gundam's variations|
MSZ-006-X Prototype Ζ Gundam | MSZ-007 Mass Production Type Ζ Gundam | MSZ-008 ZII
SE-DJ-1R Dijeh SE-R
MSF-007 Gundam Mk-III