Technology & Combat Characteristics
The MSN-06S Sinanju Stein was developed to test the durability and follow-up capabilities of the Psycho-Frame. Two units of the Mobile Suit, referred to using the development code "Stein 01", were later stolen by The Sleeves, remnants of Neo Zeon. One unit was remodeled as the MSN-06S Sinanju and used as the flagship MS of the organization. In UC 0097, the other unit was seen in the fight over the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex. The exact origins of this MS, the MSN-06S-2 Sinanju Stein, is a mystery, but it was embellished with the engravings that became root for the name of The Sleeves.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the head, the pair of Vulcan guns are not very powerful and typically used for intercepting missiles, destroying mobile suit sensors and the likes.
- Beam Saber
- A pair of beam sabers are stored in the forearm armor. When in use, the armor lifts up for pulling out the sabers' handles. The beam sabers' beam blades can also be generated and be used as beam tonfas when the armor open ups.
- High Beam Rifle
- The large beam rifle designated to the Sinanju Stein is known as the High Beam Rifle. It was based on the Sinanju's beam rifle, but was equipped with jacket parts, resulting in a massive model. A bazooka or grenade launcher can be attached to the bottom.
- The same Rocket Bazooka as used by the Sinanju. By retracting its barrel, the bazooka can be attached to the bottom of the High Beam Rifle's barrel. Its initial speed is said to slightly drop in this configuration. It is held over the shoulder when used in its extended state.
- The shape of the tip has been altered from the version originally equipped by the Sinanju Stein and the Anaheim Electronics "AE" logo has been removed. It is mounted on the left arm and not held with the mobile suit's hands.
- Grenade Launcher
- The Grenade Launcher can be attached to the back of the shield or to the bottom of the High Beam Rifle's barrel.
In U.C. 0094, two units of Sinanju Stein were transported in the Earth Federation's Clop-class Unkai when they were seized by The Sleeves. One unit was remodeled as the MSN-06S Sinanju and used as the flagship MS of the organization, but was lost during the events of the Laplace Incident. In UC 0097, the other unit, the MSN-06S-2 Sinanju Stein, was seen in the battlefield in the fight over the Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex, which had flown into the Earth Sphere. It uses the fury of its pilot as a source of energy to face the Phenex and RX-9 Narrative Gundam.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 High Grade Universal Century 1/144 MSN-06S-2 Sinanju Stein instruction manual
- ↑ Harutoshi Fukui "Postwar War" "Mobile Suit Gundam UC Vol. 11" Kadokawa Shoten <Kadokawa Comics Ace>, March 26, 2016, ISBN 978-4-04-103921-2 , page 38
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Mobile Suit Gundam NT" special booklet "Report - UC0097" page 10.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Master Grade 1/100 MSN-06S-2 Sinanju Stein (Narrative Ver.) instruction manual