Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Hell Zeong Marine is an aquatic version of the MSN-02 Zeong, and retains the mega particle guns on the head and waist. It also has new armaments in the form of a pair of heat claws on its arms, and attached to its lower body are four heat rods and a trio of claw arms equipped with built-in mega particle guns. The claw arms and heat rods can be used to snare and crush opponent.
- Heat Claw
- Mounted on the suit's hands in place of fingers, they can be super-heated to deal more damage.
- Heat Rod
- Four heat rods are mounted on the bottom of the suit, and are used to grapple enemy unit. They can also heat up and deliver an electric shock.
- Claw Arm
- Mounted on the bottom of the suit, together with the four heat rods, these three long, articulated claw arms are also used to grapple enemy unit. In addition, a mega particle gun is installed in each claw arm.
- Mega Particle Gun
- The Hell Zeong Marine has in total six mega particle guns, one in each of the three claw arms, one in the head and two in the waist.
The Hell Zeong Marine was controlled by a member of the Gunpla Mafia known only as C, who was hired by Baker to eliminate Sei Iori and Reiji from the 7th Gunpla Battle World Tournament. He attacked during the seventh round of the tournament, snaring the GAT-X105B/ST Star Build Strike Gundam and pulling it into the lake as it passed overhead. The Star Build Strike was on the verge of being destroyed when Mr. Ral located C within the tournament venue and intervened, eventually destroying the briefcase C was using to control his machine. Without a controller, the Zeong Hell Marine went limp, and was destroyed by the Star Build Strike.
Notes & Trivia
- ↑ 'Gundam Build Fighters Official Guide Book Gunpla Battle Full Package'