Technology & Combat Characteristics
While mostly similar to the Hell Zeong Marine, the Zeong Hell Galaxy is fitted for space use and retains the original MSN-02 Zeong's forearms, as well as the head and waist-mounted mega particle guns. Its new armament is a pair of claw arms on its legs. These claw arms have a mega particle gun each, and their clawed ends can function as wire-guided weapons. Thus, the suit can perform all-range attacks with all four limbs.
- Wired 5-barrel Mega Particle Gun
- The forearms of the Hell Zeong Galaxy can be detached from the main body, they are then controlled via wires and maneuvered using thrusters built into their base. Each of the forearms are armed with powerful mega particle guns built into the fingers.
- Claw Arm
- Mounted on the legs, the pair of claw arms have a mega particle gun each, and their clawed ends can be detached and controlled via wires like the forearms. The claw arms are also used to grapple enemy units that are too close to the suit.
- Head Mega Particle Gun
- A mega particle gun is located in the suit's mouth.
- Waist Mega Particle Gun
- Two mega particle guns are located in the suit's waist.
The Hell Zeong Galaxy was controlled by a member of the Gunpla Mafia known only as C. After his first attempt to take Sei Iori and Reiji out of the competition failed, he insisted on trying again while Takeshi Iori was teaching Reiji how to build Gunpla. Once Reiji had completed his new GPB-X80 Beginning Gundam, he went to try it out against an automated opponent, only to find the Zeong Hell Galaxy waiting for him. Though initially getting the upper hand, C soon found himself outflanked when Aila Jyrkiäinen joined the battle with her new SDV-04 (SDV-04G) Command Gundam.