Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Hyaku Shiki J is a customized version of the original Hyaku Shiki from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and was built by a young Will to compete in the American Gunpla Battle Tournament. Minor modifications were made to the frame itself, with a built-in beam smart gun replacing the beam rifle. Aside from the silver color scheme, the biggest change to the suit was the inclusion of a large, specialized backpack, replacing the wing binders of the original. This came with additional verniers along with powerful twin beam cannons. Its high level of performance brought Will all the way to the finals and even defeated Mr. Gunpla's Break Dias, attesting to Will's talent at Gunpla building and fighting.
- Head Vulcan
- The Hyaku Shiki J is mounted with the same two head mounted vulcans as the original to intercept enemy missiles or enemy units at close range.
- Beam Smart Gun
- The machine's primary ranged weapon, replacing the beam rifle of the original. Built as an attachment to the right arm, it also has an adjustable output, firing single shots or a powerful concentrated beam of energy. The radiation shot version is similar to the Unicorn's Beam Magnum.
- Beam Sabers
- The unit's close-range weapon, left over from the original Hyaku Shiki's and stored in the rear skirt armor. They seem to have a distinct bend whenever swung.
- Beam Cannons
- The secondary weapon mounted into the backpack. The shots fired from them are similar to that of the RX-0(N) Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn's Armed Armor DE.
- Grenade Launcher
- An additional attachment on the left forearm with two launcher tubes containing one grenade each.
The Hyaku Shiki J was built by the young boy Will to compete in the American Gunpla Battle Tournament. His skill coupled with the machine's superb performance earned him a spot in the finals and a chance to fight the legendary Mr. Gunpla and his Break Dias. After a fierce battle ensued, Will defeated Mr. Gunpla and earned the championship title. However, Mr. Gunpla's sponsors were displeased with his defeat and fabricated a public lie that Mr. Gunpla simply allowed him to win, which in turn angered Will, who was deceived into believing he held back for a child and hid his Gunpla away in storage. By the time he resumed Gunpla Battle, he switched to an original Gunpla in the form of Gundam Selenes.
Years later as an adult after discovering the truth after some reconciliation between the two, Will resumed the use of his Hyaku Shiki J during the continuation of the Gunpla World Tournament after it was interrupted by Viras, teaming up with Mr. Gunpla. After the tournament, Will stashed it away once more, using Gundam Selenes again.
|Video Games Original Mechanics|
|Mobile Suit Gundam: EX Revue|
|SD Gundam GX|
Tornado Gundam | X Gundam | X Zaku
|Gundam Tactics Mobility Fleet 0079|
RRf-06 Zanny | RX-78Opt Gundam G-Dash
| Mobile Armour|
MA-05M Bigro Meir
|Gundam the Battle Master Series|
| Mobile Suit|
MRX-012 Psycho Gundam Mk-III
|Mobile Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record U.C. 0081|
| Mobile Suit|
MS-08TX/N Efreet Nacht | RX-81 G-Line | RX-81AS G-Line Assault Armor
|Gundam Breaker 3|
| Mobile Suit|
MSN-00100J Hyaku Shiki J | RMS-099BD Break Dias
|Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories Series Originals | SD Gundam G Generation Originals | Gihren's Greed Originals | Gundam Try Age Originals|