Technology & Combat Characteristics
A variant of the MSM-04 Acguy used by Daryl Lorenz's team, it is noticeably smaller than the standard version, being approximately 12 meters tall. Its Iron Nails were replaced with three-fingered manipulators, and its head, arms, and back can be fitted with various optional units, such as sensors and weapons, for specific roles.
The Enemy Search Type specializes in intelligence gathering and command, the Firepower Type provides fire support and serves as the rear guard, the Heavy Firepower Type acts as the primary combat element, and the Maneuver Type serves as the vanguard and scout, and support the other units.
- Vulcan Gun
- A Vulcan gun is installed in each arm of the Acguy.
- 10-tube Missile Launcher
- Instead of the four head Vulcan guns, the Acguy (Thunderbolt Ver.) is equipped with four missile launchers in addition to the standard six. In addition to standard ammunition, they can also be loaded with smoke ammunition and freezy yard.
- Weapon Cluster Unit (Unit A)
- The Weapon Cluster Unit used by Firepower Type Unit A.
- Zaku Machine Gun
- TOW Missile Launcher
- Anti-MS Bayonet
- Weapon Cluster Unit (Unit B)
- The Weapon Cluster Unit used by Firepower Type Unit B.
- Zaku Machine Gun
- Anti-MS Bola
- Spray Missile Launcher
- Missile Container
- Iron Blade
- A type of non-heated blade similar to the Iron Nail, it is both sharp and durable. It is stored in the Heavy Firepower Type's mission pack.
- Heat Blade
- A superheated blade weapon made using the edge of a heat hawk. It is used by Maneuver Type Unit A.
- Tinbe Shield
- A shield made using the Gogg's head armor. It is used by Maneuver Type Unit A.
- Cross Shield
- A shield based on the shoulder shield of the MS-06K Zaku Cannon. It is used by Maneuver Type Unit B.
Special Equipment & Features
- Sensor Visor
- A flexible sensor visor used by the Enemy Search Type.
- Sensor Arm
- Replaces the left arm of the Enemy Search Type.
- Mission Packs
- Each Acguy can be equipped with a backpack fitted with various equipment for their intended role.
- Enemy Search Type
- The Enemy Search Type's mission pack has an antenna for laser communication, as well as a sonar probe system similar to the one used by the Federation's Hover Truck.
- Firepower Type
- The Firepower Type's mission pack consists of a mine dispersal unit called "Rear Guard System" as well as thrusters. As its name suggests, the Rear Guard System was intended to buy time for friendly forces during a retreat.
- Heavy Firepower Type
- Contains the Iron Blade.
- Maneuver Type Unit A
- Equipped with a periscope.
- Maneuver Type Unit B
- Contains four spare magazines for the Firepower Type's Zaku Machine Guns.
Notes and Trivia
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - MS Illustration, p. 48-49