Technology & Combat Characteristics
A mysterious heavily customized Gunpla that suddenly invaded Freddie's mission. It departs greatly from ordinary customization rules, resulting in a strange silhouette with a massive monstrous right arm as the "Seltsam" in its name implies. Besides the huge arm that clearly unbalances it, this bizarre Gunpla also displays demonic strength that far transcend the limits of common sense. The reason for its strength that allows it to face the BUILD DiVERS alone, and the identity of its pilot are some of the mysteries surrounding the Gunpla. In any case, it is a fact that it's the greatest threat for Hiroto Kuga and his friends.
- Seltsam Arm
- A monstrous right arm that gives the Gunpla a devilish impression. The Seltsam Arm is extremely powerful as its appearance implies and can be further extended by unfolding its frame. Due to its symmetrical design, it can also be attached as the left arm.
- Hyper Destlance
- A massive lance-like close combat weapon. Its effective range and destructive power are further improved when it's utilized with the Seltsam Arm. Has four built-in beam guns for added firepower.
- Shield Binder
- A multi-purpose defense weapon connected to the backpack via a flexible arm. It is equipped with a powerful firearm, the Folding Destlauncher, and two close combat-use Beam Sabers.
- Folding Destlauncher
- A buster launcher with a foldable barrel and is capable of immense firepower. A part of the barrel can be ejected if damaged and the launcher remains usable.
- Beam Saber
- A close combat weapon that emits a beam blade, a pair are stored on the inner surface of the shield binder. It is held in the left hand when in use. When the Folding Destlauncher lost a part of its barrel, the two Beam Sabers can be fired as ranged weapon alongside the still functional launcher.
- Beam Cannon
- A ranged beam weapon mounted in each leg's shin armor. Thus, the shin armor has to be lifted when using this weapon.
Notes & Trivia
- Seltsam is the german word for "Strange".